Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreak Role Playing!

Go down 
+14
Fainche
Cybernetic
Valkyrie
Kirika
Stickboy
Shaftronics
FireKiller87
ziix
Nisa
Advisor
rawrz
Astral_Dono
Klinkin
AlkaidStar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Lily reacts with amazing speed towards the sudden shower of bullets and throws up a magical barrier using her 6-way psygun pistons to deflect every bullet shot at her until Coyote dealt with the person.

Shortly after, Lily heard a shy and scared voice behind her. She lowered her barrier and her psygun pistons returned to floating behind her back and turned around. She saw the female Amateus she saw earlier at Gael's workshop who was attacking Coyote. After all of the commotion, she had forgotten about saying hi to Ah-Chan.

"Oh, hello there. I believe I saw you near Gael's workshop earlier. You were attacking Coyote for some reason but I didn't want to interfere since I didn't know what was going on either, ahaha." Lily said jokingly. "Anyways, I see regular Amateus models around often but I never saw a female one... What's your name and where'd you come from?" Lily said questionably. "OH! And about your question, just some random guy that randomly appeared, but he's gone now ;3"
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
*coyote raised a sword into the air to guard himself from the fire of the gatlings, slowly rolling forwards to get near this unknown adversairy, once her got close enough he heated a blade up and melted the gatling guns right off it*

"Never, EVER, do that again, or I'll melt your HD right off your puny little body!"

*he then proceeded to roll off*
Going to have to nip this sort of behavior in the bud. That's not how combat in RPs works. You make an attack, and then the opponent gets to respond to the attack. Advisor did the right thing by making an attack but not declaring hits. In this situation, your post would have stopped when you reached him with the heated blades, and he would have gotten a chance to respond before the gatlings melted. You land hits in RPing by, through several actions, setting up a situation in which the enemy can't reasonably avoid at least part of the attack; an example would be shooting missiles at an air bot to drive it into a corner, then alpha-striking with a large quantity of explosive weapons (however, such an attack would be avoidable if the air had any sort of teleport, or, if the weapons fired have low speeds, any sort of VTOL/STOVL). Now, since attacks are much harder to land, they also do a lot more damage; a solid Vanguard sword hit would probably spell the end for a weaker bot, and a single cruise missile or titan bazooka shell will obliterate a smaller, less durable air, such as a Beezle. Also, people that avoid too many attacks that should have landed (judged by whomever's running the RP, generally) will get punished, the same way as someone who keeps landing attacks without letting the opponent respond.

Also, I'm going to have to respectfully ask everyone to make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Advisor, if your character really speaks like that, please put it in quotes (italics for internal thoughts).
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Lol what the heck
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 am

Klinkin wrote:
Cybernetic wrote:
*coyote raised a sword into the air to guard himself from the fire of the gatlings, slowly rolling forwards to get near this unknown adversairy, once her got close enough he heated a blade up and melted the gatling guns right off it*

"Never, EVER, do that again, or I'll melt your HD right off your puny little body!"

*he then proceeded to roll off*
Going to have to nip this sort of behavior in the bud. That's not how combat in RPs works. You make an attack, and then the opponent gets to respond to the attack. Advisor did the right thing by making an attack but not declaring hits. In this situation, your post would have stopped when you reached him with the heated blades, and he would have gotten a chance to respond before the gatlings melted. You land hits in RPing by, through several actions, setting up a situation in which the enemy can't reasonably avoid at least part of the attack; an example would be shooting missiles at an air bot to drive it into a corner, then alpha-striking with a large quantity of explosive weapons (however, such an attack would be avoidable if the air had any sort of teleport, or, if the weapons fired have low speeds, any sort of VTOL/STOVL). Now, since attacks are much harder to land, they also do a lot more damage; a solid Vanguard sword hit would probably spell the end for a weaker bot, and a single cruise missile or titan bazooka shell will obliterate a smaller, less durable air, such as a Beezle. Also, people that avoid too many attacks that should have landed (judged by whomever's running the RP, generally) will get punished, the same way as someone who keeps landing attacks without letting the opponent respond.

Also, I'm going to have to respectfully ask everyone to make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Advisor, if your character really speaks like that, please put it in quotes (italics for internal thoughts).
Does this mean I have to alter my post a bit? (99% sure that's a yes, unless you're letting this one go for now)
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

Uh,you know not everybody use english RIGHT way...so i cant help it....

[plot pause,continue if you want]
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 am

Magma8520 wrote:
Uh,you know not everybody use english RIGHT way...so i cant help it....

[plot pause,continue if you want]

Until you realise that the OP can't do the english part right Razz

*continue*

Rainbow fired a volley at the unknown entity in the sky,and unsure whether the entity was dead,fired another volley.

*guns cooling while waiting for smoke to clear*
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 am

Ah-chan was ignored completely by Lily, who were amazed by the sword guy. This made her a bit jealous. And then a random female humanoid came into the scene, where Lily also paid more attention. This made her even more jealous.

She felt like the time froze just then(including the pause of the RP, lol).

"I'll just go and restock some ammo for now." She said with a smile. But behind that, clearly that she was trying to figure a way to kill those two who stole Lily's attention.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 am

after That,Amahatsu just...go home?...yeah ill do that,though amahatsu....
but somehow..she have a bad felling she forgotten some person......
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 am

Lolwut? Forgotten about Lily?
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 am

(Allow me to go back in time to my other post, and change this a bit, oh and before I forget, this is possibly my first time doing an RP type thing where I have to wait forever to get a response.)

*he raised a sword to his HD to shield him from the bullets in case one had hit him, as he got closer he ignited his other sword raising it to shear off one of the two gun barrels, and melt it shut so he would get the warning*
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

Eh, I didn't mean to have people go back and retroactively change posts, just to not do that in the future.
Magma, you're on a clearly-marked English forum. Please at least make a token effort to make your posts look better than something put through Google Translate. The rest of you, just put a bit more care into your posts, please. I'm sorry if I'm being a grammar Nazi here, but roleplays really benefit from cohesive, correct language.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 pm

(==')............
//[]\\
[] []

well yeah,let put all dat behind and continue? cmon the plot stopped till now.CMON!!!
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

*he raised a sword to his HD to shield him from the bullets in case one had hit him, as he got closer he ignited his other sword raising it to shear off one of the two gun barrels, and melt it shut so he would get the warning*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Rainbow approached Coyote,with starry eyes and a blushing crest(chest?).
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 am

Just Then Amahatsu See The Rainbow Bot That HD part is gone,But now Fresh as new...
She Horrified and Scream:"PEOPLE!!!! WE HAVE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

*he stopped his blade overhead, as he slowly turned, and looked back and forth, wondering where, and how there were zombies on the cosmic ark*

"Zombies, we are all robots right? so technically a zombie sho-"

*he then saw rainbooow standing behind himself*

"Oh....."
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:58 am

Rainbow tried to say something,but try as she might,she was unable to do anything.

All she could do was just to stand there,hoping baron would help fix her head
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:14 am

Amahatsu Just Freezed.....(30 second has passed).......(15 Minutes has passed).....(ONE HOUR HAS PASSED)......*Blank Face*
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Half-way to the workshop, Lily noticed a random, unconscious robot with it's HD parts knocked off. "Oh, dear. You poor thing... Here, this might help you." Lily had a spare Parts Restore that she had stored for her own needs, but seeing another robot like this just wouldn't do. She reattached the HD piece with the Parts Restore and continued on her way.

Nisa wrote:
All she could do was just to stand there,hoping baron would help fix her head

Ano... Astral already fixed your head back on like, page 3 @.@

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:39 pm

The plot's gone really cold... Dunno what to do next. XD
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Ya' know, I think we may need to start over, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 pm

The antagonists are the drivers of the plot at this stage, so it's up to them to start something. Magma, I presume the poem is indicative of something to come; you can go ahead and make it come now.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:59 pm

(allow me to kick up some dust then e.e)

*From the crevice caused by the quake began to open, kicking up loads of dust, a shadow flew out and landed before it, three large glowing eyes revealed themselves, they the began to grow as the beast charged forewards, smashing the arched gateway of the central area, it's body, bluky and armored, it looked robotic, it's head horrific, twin breathing tubes connecting to it's body, a large downwards blade on it's chin, it's legs tall and wide, he stood about 12ft, one arm was white, and had a large claw on it, and a railgun welded to it's arm, the other was split down the middle, with two hands, each gripping electric blade whips, it had two large swords on it's back, it's feet had two lime green knives on the side. It raised it's head, and crouched as it looked down on all the bots, letting out a blood curdling screach*
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Amahatsu Recovered from fer Stupor...and after seeing The..Robo--..er Monster,Her Old Amateus Instinct Kicked in,With a Radio Command of "TOTSUGEKI!!!" She Fired All her Weapon.....
===================================
Btw...for the bosses,i already got the design...but since your so kind giving us the boss nvm then.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 am

Rainbow glanced meekly towards amahatsu*

Rainbow took a step and crushed the monster to death.

(remember,12 ft monster's isn't very scary when your SS sized bots are the size of large trees.)

Dramatic robots....LoL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak Role Playing!   CosmicBreak Role Playing! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CosmicBreak Role Playing!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next