Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)

Go down 
+7
reVelske
That_Wiesel_Guy
iAMsuperBlast
Nisa
knyx
NovaZero
Suguri
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) Empty
PostSubject: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 pm

100% Orange Juice is a board game made by Orange Juice, creators of the Suguri series. The game's famous for the amount of trolling that it can dole out; have fun getting one-shot by untouchable seagulls, landing on every panel you don't want to, and getting facerolled by another player just before you get that game-winning level up.

I'll just copy the rest from Mizuumi's wiki:

Quote :
The purpose of the game is to reach the max Star/Norma level which is 6 by meeting monster killing conditions(which most people ignore)or by collecting a set amount of stars to satisfy the star level. Everyone starts with one star point and in order to win you must reach the max level before anyone else on the board. Each player begins with the same set amount of (unlocked*) cards. Each player selects cards to complete a deck. Each deck is then shuffled into the middle of the board in which each player receives one of the cards randomly when landing on a "card tile". Generally, you want cards that suit your playstyle, so you might put nothing but traps or mix and match cards of various types. For example some cards do damage to those who land on them and some randomly teleport players across the board. If you're lucky someone might land on the tile that you dropped a trap card on and if your lucky enough for them to have the desired HP, you'll wind up killing them knocking them out for a few turns effectively stealing about half their collected star count. Then rage ensues (╬ ಠ益ಠ). From here on out shit talking normally starts. One game mechanics is similar to that of a RPG. When a player lands on another players tile they can chose whether or not to engage in combat to "KO" the character to collect stars for star points. Some characters are better at killing than others, notably Suguri as she as a higher set attack and evasion. However each player character has a different flavor of play. Suguri for one trades her hp for an attack increase and as QP(a huge troll) trades nothing for being heavily reliant on the players luck of rolling high numbers at RANDOM. It can be noted that QP can go through half the rounds in a game effectively receiving shit dice rolls only to turn into a goddamn freight train if the player gets hot with good rolls. It can be said that this game makes poker with real money look like a little bitch.

The game supports up to four players - and yes, there is netplay. I think it'd be fun to stream some netplay if we can get enough players. :3c One thing that the wikis don't tell you: you need to play to unlock players and cards. Starting characters are Kai, Marl, Suguri, and QP. I'm pretty sure other characters are just unlocked randomly without any specific criteria, but I could be wrong.

Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YsagtqrKjY

Mizuumi wiki: http://rockinandroid.mizuumi.net/wiki/100%25_Orange_Juice

Another helpful link: http://gensokyo.zomgwtf.net/
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

<3 Suguri.

Hate Yuki with a passion. That damn Gamble hyper.
Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) Sadsug10
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 am

All my wat.

Also I can't stop drinking this pulverized citrus it's so addicting.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 am

NovaZero wrote:
<3 Suguri.

Hate Yuki with a passion. That damn Gamble hyper.
Peat's irking me more. Been wasting a good two hours on Suguri's third storyline mission because Peat keeps screwing me over. He literally spawnkilled me five times back-to-back last game. ;______;

I'm going to take a break and some aspirin. Too much trolling. ;_____;

Also, every time I've rolled to avoid with Suguri when my opponent rolls 5, I've rolled 5 and gotten killed. Best. Luck. Ever.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 am

Suguri wrote:
Peat's irking me more. Been wasting a good two hours on Suguri's third storyline mission because Peat keeps screwing me over. He literally spawnkilled me five times back-to-back last game. ;______;

I'm going to take a break and some aspirin. Too much trolling. ;_____;

Also, every time I've rolled to avoid with Suguri when my opponent rolls 5, I've rolled 5 and gotten killed. Best. Luck. Ever.
Peat's OK. Although he has like +1 to all stats, he still dies quick due to having 3 HP. Yuki, on the other hand:
-Has +2 Attack(Very threatening to go up against)
-That damn Gamble hyper(one of my friends I Free Play with mains her; in 2 different games, she rolled a total of 3 Gambles, all of them hitting me)
-Her smug-looking smile(it reeks of troll, especially when my friend maining her guns for me after that one time I managed to pull a from-behind win just because she didn't attack me)

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 pm

NovaZero wrote:

Peat's OK. Although he has like +1 to all stats, he still dies quick due to having 3 HP. Yuki, on the other hand:
-Has +2 Attack(Very threatening to go up against)
-That damn Gamble hyper(one of my friends I Free Play with mains her; in 2 different games, she rolled a total of 3 Gambles, all of them hitting me)
-Her smug-looking smile(it reeks of troll, especially when my friend maining her guns for me after that one time I managed to pull a from-behind win just because she didn't attack me)
See though, Peat's lovely "+1 to everything" usually results in troll moves like the following:

>I roll 7 attack
>he rolls 6 defend
>he rolls 7 attack
>I roll 3 defend, killed

And if he pops his hyper, forget it. He already won that fight. Even less fair that it's a battle card with low cost and level requirement so he can use it in reaction to you getting ready to kick his ass, as opposed to something like Suguri's Accelerator where you need to use it at the beginning of your turn.

I noticed Yuki's +2 attack, but fortunately her low defensive stats usually mean I can kill her off before she wrecks me. Maybe I've just been getting lucky with her/unlucky with Peat though.

EDIT: Screw them all, Tomomo's the worst. I'm getting really sick of this screen:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Dat face.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

I want's more info.

on this suguri =3
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Played another Free Play. I'm annoyed at how Hime's Hyper requires Level 4.

@Nisa

Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 am

Hm... I might try it maybe.

But way more interested in that suguri game though.

Edit:
This is a pretty fun time killer actually lol (Only played one game though)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 am

NovaZero wrote:
Played another Free Play. I'm annoyed at how Hime's Hyper requires Level 4.

@Nisa

Eh?

bullet hell?

I lose. orz
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

I've got all (or most) of the characters now. My thoughts:

• Suguri - Good, but heavily luck-based. 4 HP and -1 defend puts you in a lot of all-or-nothing survival situations; if your opponent rolls 5 or higher for their attack, there is a very good chance you're going to die. Accelerator is an amazing hyper, but my rolls with it are always shit because my luck is shit.
  • Sora - Toned-down Suguri with less reliance on luck. On average her hyper is worse than Suguri's, but the consistency is great. Not as good at dodging, but no defend penalties usually means she has better durability for me.
  • Hime - Feels a tad more durable than Sora to me. Love her hyper's low cost and potent effect, but the >lv4 restriction and lack of a combat effect is a bit meh.

• Kai - Damn nice stats, is literally a better QP in that sense. His hyper looks good on paper, but it seems very likely that people will simply ignore you for three turns, meaning less opportunities to get kills or stars (after spending 30 stars to use the hyper in the first place). Still makes for a good safety net though, and the three-turn duration is nice.
  • Marie Poppo - That teleport and HP are troll, but she always gets pasted in combat. Would not use.

• Marl - Seems pretty average to me. 50-star hyper at lv5 is sadness though, especially since I'm pretty sure you don't get stars for killing someone with it.
  • Peat - +1 in all stats makes him great at combat, and his hyper only helps more with a potential additional +3 atk +3 defend - at lv2, and only 10 stars. 3 HP is a bit of a problem, but he has an easier time reviving than other characters to help offset that.
  • Fornett - Good for the non-aggressive player, since she tanks hits well. Hyper's good for softening up targets so you can try to get a kill with your piddly -1 atk.

• QP - HUGE. TROLL. Completely balanced stats mean her combat potential is completely up to luck, but her hyper is completely broken, low cost, and immediately usable. Then again, that's just typical QP anyway.
  • Aru - only character I don't have lol
  • Yuki - Kill-or-be-killed type of character due to high attack and low defenses. I don't find her hyper terribly useful considering it's completely random and doesn't make the victim lose stars.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:09 pm

hey fuckers this game is on steam now
LOL REVIVAL OF TOPIC
i'm a mod I do what I want
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:22 pm

No, pls, don't kill us.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:29 pm

100% SALT
SEAGULLS
DICE
KAI'S THEME
BOSSES
GANKING
GALORE
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:07 pm

YUKI ROLLS
buff peat
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:36 am

More people should play juice. Im giving away free copies again once based gabe sale hits
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 am

i want to get off mr newells wild ride
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:49 am

tier list:

Broken Draw Characters tier:
QP(dangerous)
Marc

Situationally broken tier:
Yuki
Tomomo

Suguri tier:
Suguri
Sora
Kai
Hime

Solid tier:
QP(not dangerous)
Fernet
Poppo
Aru

can steal games:
Saki(real mexican power)
Nanako(aka best girl)
Syura
Peat

Suffering?:
Kyousuke

Last edited by Winty on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Poor little white winty.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Chicken is not on list
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 pm

blacks don't get to be tiered

seagull is a broken draw character, though.

i haven't had enough experiences with the bosses to rate them.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:46 pm

the new dlc has some interesting stuff in it, i like backtracking the most :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 pm

I finally bought this game. Yes, it does troll hard, but if I don't focus so much on winning, I can find it enjoyable to some extent. Plus, it is really cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)   Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolling: The Game (100% Orange Juice)
Page 1 of 1