Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I make the best use of this bot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

How can I make the best use of this bot? Empty
PostSubject: How can I make the best use of this bot?   How can I make the best use of this bot? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm

How can I make the best use of this bot? Wg

I tried to get Genbura, some of its parts are just perfect for a White Glint replica. It was the first time I've tried rolling on Garapon, and I remember why I never wanted to waste RT on it. From surveys, I gathered up enough for a 5x roll +1, and all six gave me crappy bronze capsules. Don't think there's any surveys left for me to do now...

Anyway, with this setup, what are the best weapons to be as effective as possible? I know it's not exactly the best, but it's the best I can do with the parts I have. It's based on the chibi model kit. http://www.collectiondx.com/system/files/tn_wg_pkg.jpg

And a text list of parts:
Butterflea BD
Accel Saber HD
Ace Braver BS (all my other boosters clip through the back 'boosters')
Brickgale AM2 (extra firepower)
Brickgale AM

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the best use of this bot?   How can I make the best use of this bot? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Moved to Guides > Air Types.

Side note, you forgot to mention the mecha jetter lg. ;)

Any advice we can give you depends on whether or not you're willing to change parts.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow I missed the weapons part.

If you can get some Rt, I'd go with Auto Beam Rifle + Mini Bazooka.

EDITEDIT: Clearly wasn't thinking clearly this morning, this is a question, not a guide >__>; Moved again.

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops.)
Back to top Go down
Claxus
Claxus

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the best use of this bot?   How can I make the best use of this bot? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 pm

I see, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that set of weapons. And sorry for posting in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the best use of this bot?   How can I make the best use of this bot? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

With your current parts, there is a problem with ABR + Mini zook. 3 mains. Which makes Qing difficult until you're good a Shifting. Personally, I'd fill the slot with the ABR with a Buckler or another sort of shield. The Beam MG in that AM works well enough to be used as a main. You just have get a little close. Getting close has advantages too.

But yeah, generic AIR tactic with that loadout, spam anything on ground and zook airs outa the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the best use of this bot?   How can I make the best use of this bot? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I make the best use of this bot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com