Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Game List for PC.

Go down 
+5
Skoczypies
sal
Zekeinferno
Crosocka
Rinko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Random Game List for PC. Empty
PostSubject: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am

This is just a list of games I wanted to try. I don't really know why, but I came across them and was silent. I loved the previews and what I saw, for most of them.

The List
KARCASS online.
Wakfu.
NIDA online.
Exteel Online.
Red War.
Return of Warrior.
Seal Online.

My comment on them:

Exteel - Well, it's a real small download (Under 400 mb) that I wasn't expecting, so ofcourse, I thought it was a weird non-graphic awesome game. I was found stupid. It's a really awesome game. In a way, it's a bit similar to S4. So basically, you enter the game, do the tutorial which is for your better, seeing as you get these free times:
  • Two Rifles
  • Four Sub Machine Guns (Including the two you start with)
  • A cannon
  • A sword
  • A shield

After you complete the tutorial, you are taken to the lobby and it looks pretty familiar. You have a few options, such as HANGAR(Modification of your Mech(s)), Store(New paint jobs, skills, ect), Practice(Just to practice. Awesomeness.) and you have the rooms at the top. There are a few different types of game play, I've only played DeathMatch and Capture the Flag, and they both have good features. To level up, you get in the top three I believe. Then again, I got EXP for getting 6th Place. Anyways, it's a real good game. Good graphics. A bit of lag, but that may be my PC. ***Edit to this review. It's mainly PVP***
Total - 7-8/10
Back to top Go down
Crosocka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Crosocka

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 am

Hey Rinko how long have you been playing Exteel?
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Crosocka wrote:
Hey Rinko how long have you been playing Exteel?

Not long now, I need to remake, I've already messed up severely. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 am

---

Last edited by Zekeinferno on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
sal

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 pm

I hope WoW dies nothing against wow tried it didn't care for it but if it dies maybe gamers can shake some of their bad rep.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:38 pm

WoW players tend to think they're playing the best game ever. When it's so bad that it's being compared to Runescape and still can't win. [It's in a tie]
Bring out the new games that actually requires skill please TT [like Vindictus and their tps + reaction gameplay goodness]

But still [no offense to WoW players that are in THIS forum]
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 am

Try Allods Online... russian game simillar to WoW to some extent... but much more cool, complicated and has awesome plot(Fight for Empire(Comunism) or League(Democrats))... the only bad side I saw(not mentioning some bugs...well, still in phase of repairing 'em) was every lvl nerfing. What i meant by nerfing? Everytime ya lvl up, instead of being just stronger, all yer stats are going down wich means ya have constanlty get new gear to cover it. Well, at beginning it's not so bad, but i hit yesterday 26lvl and it kinda frustrated me ;P still, game rox. A 3d steampunk fantasy with many races and archetypes(class) with race oriented classes(for ex summoner a.k.a necromancer got Demonologist - elves, Defiler- Xadaganian<empire human> and Savant - Arisen<undead>)
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

I want nothing to do w/ WoW o.o it's just that all the new games are coming out w/ MMO TPS aimers. Like there's a crossthingy-whatcha-call-it and you have to aim for yourself. In my opinion I like those better
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Ya should try Allods ;P
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 am

Then die not knowing a warm light of awesomeness xD
Back to top Go down
RESG
Newcomer
Newcomer
RESG

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 am

Mabinogi Fantasy Life is a must.
It's just better than any other MMORPG out there.
Not to mention Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus (which is coming out in English "soon")
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Lol I'm also gonna call it that Vindictus will end up killing WoW. The only thing I'm worried about is Nexon making it P2W (Pay to Win). I mean I used to play Maple when Wizet had it stopped playing for a bit then checked it now. You cannot have fun in that game unless you buy NX cash now.
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame
ultimaflame

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah, sadly Nexon is one of the more greedy competitors in the gaming industry. Even though their games are free to play, Nexon believes that "you have to spend money to make money."
Gosh, I just enjoy raging on nexon lol
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Yeah I mean sure I understand that the cash shop is there to make profit. But when it has such a giant effect on the economy its really bad. That and their events has "Get some NX today!" for you to even participate in some. Which in my books is no longer F2P.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm

---

Last edited by Zekeinferno on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RESG
Newcomer
Newcomer
RESG

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 am

Vindictus came out in Korea already, and well...Cosmetics are the only thing that are charged for. Hell, not even all the no-penalty-revives, Guilds, bank space, inv. space, etc. It's just facial (lulz he said facial) cosmetics, and dyes I think. And even dyes can probably be bought from other players (Economy!)
So...I'm looking for new games to play while I wait for Vindictus. What do you say?
Also, the Need For Speed World game is fun. It's...Well, it's gonna suck as soon as they leave OB, but well, it's pretty cool for now, as an older NFS series fan.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm

VINDDDDICCCCTUS! Addictus, Addicted, Addict.

Hmm I wanna a death scythe Eve.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Zekeinferno wrote:
VINDDDDICCCCTUS! Addictus, Addicted, Addict.

Hmm I wanna a death scythe Eve.

I can't wait till vindictus comes out.
i'm somewhat hyped for it.

somewhat being that i might not even be able to run it.
the other is that it looks grrreat.

if i had a tony the tiger avatar. that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Game List for PC.   Random Game List for PC. Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Game List for PC.
Page 1 of 1