Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some input would be appreciated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknownmecha

Some input would be appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

I just got myself a nomad while trying to get maxis, so i guess now i am trying to find a way to use it. for the lulz i tunned his breaker with three breaker tunes, and tried to run around and gun....lets just say it didn't turn out too well.
so i need some help figuring out what can i do with him...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

If you want to tune his breaker, use Force + High Shooter + High Shooter.

Statwise, you have plenty of options. Tune wlk for mobility, tec for gunner builds, str for knife-and-bomb builds, tgh for any build that involves using the "wade into crowd with cloak active to tank hits and build up tgh reduction, then take 1-3 damage hits when it wears off" gimmick. I don't know his base stats off the top of my head, but due to high tough alpha lowering fly I think I'd prioritize tgh, then tec, personally.
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Suguri wrote:

Statwise, you have plenty of options. Tune wlk for mobility, tec for gunner builds, str for knife-and-bomb builds, tgh for any build that involves using the "wade into crowd with cloak active to tank hits and build up tgh reduction, then take 1-3 damage hits when it wears off" gimmick. I don't know his base stats off the top of my head, but due to high tough alpha lowering fly I think I'd prioritize tgh, then tec, personally.
so in your opinion is a melee nomad better then run and gun one?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

I honestly have no idea, because I don't own either version of scaregant.
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Suguri wrote:
I honestly have no idea, because I don't own either version of scaregant.
hmm, well thanks, at least it was nice of you to respond Smile
well, i am gona be lost for while on this one. people told me its better then the previous scaregent....but since i never owned the previous one...i just don't know how to play it, since it has lower stats in everything else except tgh.
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Anyone? i tried getting his tgh to 35 then his walk to 30 with boost run and i gave him a eight vulcane, doing derpish job with it...anyone got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Unknownmecha wrote:
Suguri wrote:

so in your opinion is a melee nomad better then run and gun one?

Run and gun is better. Place a gun on his other hand, make sure your walk is decent (you need at least 30) and activate cloak.

Honestly, Knife&Bomb isn't worth it. The range is far too short to be useful and the bombs are mediocre.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:18 pm

The calculator says Knife and Bomb is TEC based damage, is that true?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Iseal wrote:
The calculator says Knife and Bomb is TEC based damage, is that true?

Only the bomb part.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:35 pm

So why not tune Burning on the bombs, tune TEC, and use the breaker to shoot them after they lose control?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:28 am

Iseal wrote:
So why not tune Burning on the bombs, tune TEC, and use the breaker to shoot them after they lose control?

Unfortunately, Knife&Bomb does not work that way.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:29 am

Doesn't work how? The tunes don't carry or something? Pretty sure I saw someone with 3x slow tunes.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:32 am

Iseal wrote:
Doesn't work how? The tunes don't carry or something? Pretty sure I saw someone with 3x slow tunes.

it's a waste

the knife not worth to tune

scaregant type is better with guns run and kiting, knife and bomb only useful to get those meele away you when they re too near
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:32 am

Iseal wrote:

Yeah but the bombs itself isn't going to slow you now is it?
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:33 am

What? I was told they carry slow on all the bombs, therefore making it very good in groups. I was thinking that with Nomad's higher TGH, it would be easier to pull off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

It's an L misty.
Making it melee is viable but not a very good option seeing it has better performance as a gunner.
Knife & Bomb is not that convenient, the bombs hit for a very small amount and hard to hit. The knife part is... Well... It's knife.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:39 am

So the built in weapons are more or less useless? Aside from the cape, but that's more of a defense than a weapon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:40 am

Well, the guns are good enough.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

So 27 TGH would be overkill then... Oh well, guess I can still give it a quick skirmishing setup as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some input would be appreciated   Some input would be appreciated Empty

Back to top Go down

Some input would be appreciated
Page 1 of 1