Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business

Go down 
+40
Skyress
Bayonette
Lyndon
iAMsuperBlast
Bloodriver
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
Shaftronics
Okina
Z741
boytitan2
Spellcard
IronDicks
Signilde
Pikaninja7
Flandyrll
Kosuk
Shana
muerto
InnocentThoughts
DarkChuky
AlteisenX
donggyu
Gfer
HaleFire
Nisa
momochan220
neoslayer2
cooler25
rexfighter
Kronoza
LethalFlip
Trill
GeoBreaker
Sokkenai
Secutor-Techpriest
XunnieAlts
Stealth88
TimberWolf
falcon1
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Now our clan BSJ Flag

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 ClanFlag2-cb

or

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 ClanFlag1

Examples:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I've updated the roster. Spread the word that were short on sub-leaders. On that note, is there any particular person you wanted to promote?

I also made one of those Long Flag skins. Mine's much simpler than all yours but it does feature my name on it. Cool
also accepting requests, similar to what I did with the Cross Flags

Here's what I made:
Back to top Go down
LethalFlip
Newcomer
Newcomer
LethalFlip

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Falcon, you know better than to take the words of random filth so seriously~
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 am

LethalFlip wrote:
Falcon, you know better than to take the words of random filth so seriously~

and you of all people know how I get when that happens. I appreciate the concern broski.

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 Tumblr_lnub4dJcA31qgqpng
Back to top Go down
HaleFire
Newcomer
Newcomer
HaleFire

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 am

falcon1 wrote:
I've updated the roster. Spread the word that were short on sub-leaders. On that note, is there any particular person you wanted to promote?

memememe...!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:22 pm

HaleFire wrote:
falcon1 wrote:

memememe...!!! Cool

I'll take it up with Numot. #em1
Back to top Go down
HaleFire
Newcomer
Newcomer
HaleFire

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 pm

yay awesome haha!
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Nice to see there are some huge DoS clan out there! #em1
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Neftie wrote:
Nice to see there are some huge DoS clan out there! #em1

Why, hello there. What brings you to our humble abode? #em7
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Not much! Just kind of feel down when I always see the chat between the guardian and keep seeing Icy bragging about her union being top, so I went and look around here how many active DoS clan are out there.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:59 pm

There are more active clans in Dos, Enlightenment is just here for fun, for a really long time now. I am not familiar with your clan. Is it new? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Heh.
It just my 1-man "clan", at first when I start the game I keep getting bombarded by clan invite, so I figure I'll make one for my own to stop it.
but I grew to like the name and went with the "Demon hound" theme which kinda fit the Dos and all.
I do lead a couple guilds in other game such as WoW but I don't know if I want to lead a clan in this game,

You guy sound like a cool chills clan though : )

Another reason is I also curious about community system in different game other then RPG MMO (Guilds ect.) so I just checking out this game's clan system.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah, we be a chill group. We're all casuals here and just play for laughs. Leading a clan here depends on the nature of the players you have and the objective of your clan, like whether it wants to be of elitist or casual nature. We're the latter, it's less stressful. lol!
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Haha, yeah is it less stressful, and yeah pretty much about the casual and hardcore thing, which is the same thing when you leading a guild in other game, I love a casual guild but also like to commit to bring back some pride to the Dos.
I'm pretty serious when it come to union/faction competing Dracken
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Well, yeah, we do our share to defend what's left of Dostreager's pride. We'd agree on a lot of things, I reckon. Our epoch is sloppy, might you agree?
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Definitely.
Is it too sloppy, when we defend, too many people left to chase specific enemy and left the PS unguarded, the whole point is to have ART and support at the PS while land and air go mess up the on coming enemy.
When we attack people do the same thing, chasing defender and scattered all over the place, sometime we never even touch the ps once.
Another thing is we are horribly outnumbered, WIZ just rush us on defend or attack like 30 v 10.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 pm

1st problem is that we are indeed outnumbered. 2nd is the incompetence of those who actually take the time to do epoch. The Dos veterans don't even try anymore, not that I blame them. I understand what they're doing, I used to not care. lol Wish there was some clan that would take the responsibility of epoch in to their hands, like really dedicated people. But we all have our own business in real life to attend to, so yeah, pipedreams.
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am

Indeed, life come first.
..damn it Icy shut up!!! (how do you turn these guardian off?)
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 am

Get Packet? I dont' think you can turn them off. lol
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:31 am

I'm using packet right now, I don't mind them but Icy irritates me D:
Oh well.
Well I'm gonna off, It was nice meeting you! I'd poke if I see you in game Very Happy
GALM 1, signing off.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 am

falcon1 wrote:

Mine have never been on, ancient secrets.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 am

Intet wrote:
falcon1 wrote:

Mine have never been on, ancient secrets.

Teach me your ways.
Back to top Go down
Kiruru
Kiruru

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 am

Just don't use them. I let my Packet expired and finish my Guardian thing and now they're never on.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 am

Everyone, I have an announcement to make... I decided to leave this clan for personal reasons.

Please accept my decision. Thank you all for letting me in!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 am

Bayonette wrote:
Everyone, I have an announcement to make... I decided to leave this clan for personal reasons.

Please accept my decision. Thank you all for letting me in!
Best necro of 2013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16