Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ro] LazFlamme and You

Go down 
+36
NeWIZ
Kiraneko
ayarei
Broken
p910
Courius
ngelicdark
UncleBobbie
Syaoran05
knyx
Getab
NumeroDoS
boytitan2
Raven
brokita1
StickyKeys
FireKiller87
demyx4lyf
xzpwnz
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
Extrange
Daylyt
Shance
RoboFranky
zamo
SoMotokuKarin
Vallyel
zachie69
Raal
BNOISE
Shikaze
necrio
SkyPanic
Iseal
Suguri
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[Ro] LazFlamme and You Empty
PostSubject: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Quote :
【Robot Name】
LazFlamme

【Parts】
BD: LazFlamme BD
 : Dual Spike Bit
 : Force Barrier LGJ
  : LazFlamme LG [Clearance] [Clearance] [High Tech Beta]
   : Frog Lander BS [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta]
 : LazFlamme HD
  : Cute Beret [High Tech Beta]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Tech Beta]
 : Frog Lander BS [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta]
 : Build Arm AM [High Run Alpha] [Run] [Run]
  : Pierce Gun [Great Force Alpha] [High Air Force]
 : Build Arm AM [Run] [High Run] [High Run]
  : Buckler [High Run] [High Run] [High Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1060
CAPA: 1065
HP: 393
STR: 1
TEC: 30
WLK: 30
FLY: 1
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×7
Short Boost
Quick Jump
Quick Land
Use as a base (it's far from perfect but whatever). Alternative options:

-Lower wlk for Zero Next BS
-Swap (1~2) capa carts for: Sword Guard, Tough Runner, Stun Regain, Blast Guard
-Different weapon/different tunes
-Pompom in place of buckler

etc etc etc

Last edited by Suguri on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Just saw this, signed up to say THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!! So, Quick Jump isn't that good? No Boost Run either? I play an aggressive Boost Run/Short Boost gunner, I do fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Iseal wrote:
Just saw this, signed up to say THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!! So, Quick Jump isn't that good? No Boost Run either? I play an aggressive Boost Run/Short Boost gunner, I do fine with it.
Whoops, forgot about Quick Jump. I haven't run any builds on non-airs using it, maybe I'll try it on my third Laz. I'll add something about it later when I've got some experience with it.

Boost Run is really personal preference. On Laz though, you only have three carts to work with outside of your capacity carts, and since you'll already be doing wlk tuning to improve sway and short boost, I feel like that cart could be going toward something more beneficial like Tough Runner.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 pm

I see what you mean, the capa carts really do seem to help, I'm thinking of resetting, dropping blast guard for an extra capa for tunes. That or Boost Run. Should get me 30 of walk/tec! Quick Jump is really useful for me, the height increase lets me jump straight over Lily Eve's bullets head on. Also can jump right over L size bots you don't want locking on to you. Tough Runner always seemed useless over 10 tgh, as the only thing that would flinch you would be melee, L size beam weps, and, well, massive spam. If you're getting hit by any of those, you probably went in too deep.

I removed the BS to add Zero Saber Custom BS, much smaller sideways profile. It also costs less, which is always good. Turtlebacker and ZSC BS both add Tec/Wlk/Fly, with ZSC adding Str as well, and not looking as stupid as two Turtlebackers.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 am

thx for making an guide for a forgotten nice bot

most of ppl not playing for quiting her cause of

1.Her look
2.Her stat with crappy cadtridge from 0 to 5
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 am

Hmm, offline mode has Short Boost, Quick Land, and Boost Run as her three carts. I think I'll test that setup out, so I can see the difference in height too.

Edit: Yup, the height displayed on the height guage is NOT your actual jump height. If you fly forwards at the peak of a hop, you'll see that you rise then fall so fast, the guage cannot catch up! A normal Short Boost makes it about 75% up the guage at max, enough to hop on one of those short cranes in the quest (ground?) area. A Quick Jump+Short Boost lets you jump straight onto the fenced CRATES there, and if you position it right, directly onto the bars ABOVE the crate you were on. It's just a tiny shortcut really, not that useful unless you suck with terrain, or have a chibi chained to your Laz for sniping from up high. Boost Run speeds from 18 walk->23 walk is noticeably faster. When I finish tuning, I'll see what 30 run vs 20 is across a map.

Last edited by Iseal on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Test Results)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 am

just saying that melee laz-flamme has her uses, namely at pushing back enemy frontlines, both figuratively and literally. Her BS combos well with the lance, a fairly cheap and powerful UC weapon. And with her aforementioned large HP pool, she's much more durable than almost all other S-LNDs. Her kick also pushes enemy back, good for gaining grounds in straightforward push maps such as dull road, and ARTs will appreciate that knockback when you come to their rescue.

Of course, she's not the best option for melee, but I'm just saying that it is possible to create a decent, if not good, melee Laz.

That said, I miss my assault rifle Laz-Flamme back from the OBTs. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Just tried her, and just one thing. Her standard BS, with the kick, can be used as a hop.

I just kicked a few ART in water, then hopped around it by spamming the kick. As soon as someone saw this, said ART was history. So..... LazTroll coming to you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Take legs. Put onto Crimrose. Stick Brickgale Booster on legs.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Looks like someone missed the point of the topic... I shoot down Seraphs on my Lazflamme regularly, and sometimes even the ones circling directly above. 20+ tec moving alpha strike tends to flinch after all, and Laz is smaller than Izuna leg hybrid Seraphs. Higher natural tgh stat too. Lazflamme is good for more than just the LGs!
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Iseal wrote:
Looks like someone missed the point of the topic... I shoot down Seraphs on my Lazflamme regularly, and sometimes even the ones circling directly above. 20+ tec moving alpha strike tends to flinch after all, and Laz is smaller than Izuna leg hybrid Seraphs. Higher natural tgh stat too. Lazflamme is good for more than just the LGs!
Oh? are you saying you like the rest of her too? Just joking, Couldn't resist saying it.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Well, she DOES have the most tunes of all my bots. Lazflamme RUSH, with a slight recolor, matches the Beret quite nicely too.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 am

So who's the best overall S-size LND-type shooter?

ZSG, Laz or Jikun Long?
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:22 am

i main lazzie , and well what can i say , shitty build

may get you top 10 on pubs but only that
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 am

I hate to say it, but it's probably ZSG with her moving burst+sway. Laz takes a LOT more skill to alpha strike during hops, and it's only viable for the first hop, and every second after that for me. I don't know if I'm doing it right though. For offensive play, it's definitely ZSG for me for practical reasons. Defensively, I'm waiting for those AM2s on Lazflamme before judging. It's probably gonna be Laz though, what with Quick Jump and all.

Top 10 is a lot easier if you use her high capa to use high cost rifles, like 2x Scouter's Rifle or Raid+Scouter. Alpha striking on the latter combo gives good burst DPS, and the former when near a PS is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 am

SkyPanic wrote:
thx for making an guide for a forgotten nice bot

most of ppl not playing for quiting her cause of

1.Her look
2.Her stat with crappy cadtridge from 0 to 5

I love to use her they only problem is the looks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 am

zachie69 wrote:
So who's the best overall S-size LND-type shooter?

ZSG, Laz or Jikun Long?

Misty?? hopper?? x lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm

If you wanna have half-assed hops in mist, sure. IMO, Misty is better as harassment/distraction. I've never seen Misty Hollow as a big threat directly, like, say a heavily loaded ART, bird arm AIR, good melee, etc. Just a pain in the ass when your team starts wasting ammo on the mist. This is mostly from experience though, I don't actually play one. I can usually outrun them if they are in mist. I said ZSG because of Sway, Moving Burst, and easy tuning.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Iseal wrote:
If you wanna have half-assed hops in mist, sure. IMO, Misty is better as harassment/distraction. I've never seen Misty Hollow as a big threat directly, like, say a heavily loaded ART, bird arm AIR, good melee, etc. Just a pain in the ass when your team starts wasting ammo on the mist. This is mostly from experience though, I don't actually play one. I can usually outrun them if they are in mist. I said ZSG because of Sway, Moving Burst, and easy tuning.
I know from personal experience as well as from some Misties in BRD that she can definitely pose a threat. If I jump into a crowd, I'm always going to get at least one kill if I don't suddenly get an Ouka or Vanguard ramming their swords up my ass. Misty Hoppers are a definite threat, they're just a completely different flavor of hoppers.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

1 kill a life isn't what I'm looking for. XD Might be that I only play mobile units, but I usually am able to kill them or avoid if on my UC ARTs. Also, it's the BRD Mistys that I'm talking about! They always seem to get focus fired and killed in the games I'm in, if not melee killed. Only serious killing sprees I see are when they hit a heal spot outside of a PS. Then the entire thing goes down. >,,> It's actually kinda funny to watch them all shooting each other trying to hit the mist, even when it'll take a ton of shots to break it anyways.

Yeah, Misty Hollow is definitely a different hopper. It's like a LND Baltheon, except you can't jump into the shield and shoot it. I'd still prefer ZSG for flat out gunning stuff though.

On another note, Lazflamme can actually equip quad wep setups, and still move around really fast. She's my new Berz killer with shotguns, has more TEC and move speed than my ARTs!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 am

Iseal wrote:
1 kill a life isn't what I'm looking for. XD
>implying that I die every time I attack

Sir, I'm hurt. :c
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Sorry, took it to mean a hopper suicide rush. Misty is probably the only hopper that can survive literally jumping INTO a crowd anyways, so I was surprised at what you said.
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Thank you!! Im a lazflamme fan and ive been searching for a laz build
Edit why so fail tunes? QQ

Last edited by zamo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Iseal wrote:
I hate to say it, but it's probably ZSG with her moving burst+sway. Laz takes a LOT more skill to alpha strike during hops, and it's only viable for the first hop, and every second after that for me. I don't know if I'm doing it right though. For offensive play, it's definitely ZSG for me for practical reasons. Defensively, I'm waiting for those AM2s on Lazflamme before judging. It's probably gonna be Laz though, what with Quick Jump and all.

Top 10 is a lot easier if you use her high capa to use high cost rifles, like 2x Scouter's Rifle or Raid+Scouter. Alpha striking on the latter combo gives good burst DPS, and the former when near a PS is just ridiculous.

So ZSG is the best shooter among the s-sized LND moe bots? havent tried it yet though, I tried sway on my cannonballer and i forgot it relies on WLK. my cannonballer can only sway 3 cm at a time.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Renny and Patty didn't just edge her out of that role, they drop kicked her off a cliff while laughing their asses off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro] LazFlamme and You   [Ro] LazFlamme and You Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro] LazFlamme and You
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next