Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omar1ofg
omar1ofg

Male Posts : 29

Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) Empty
PostSubject: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

During one of classes a guy next to me is was watching a video. curiously i ask *what are you watching* he just giggle and showed me the video.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 am

Wow. They were just skating. Unless they did something to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
omar1ofg
omar1ofg

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Apparently the guy kindly ask them to leave. they said no. guy got mad and try to scare them off. they still did not leave. guy got shot gun and shot them from behind wile they try to ran away. no info has been release regarding this case.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm

I just fucking love (read: hate) how the comment section of every youtube video of this nature turns into a huge flame war about how fake/real it is.

As crazy as the gunman is, kids like those need to learn to back the hell down when told to, not argue back like a bunch of twats then suckerpunch the guy, and I bet that red jeep the one kid sat on doesn't belong to him. Kids like those need to be taught a lesson, but getting shot in the ass? Damn. Well I hope they are alright, and hope this video will serve as a lesson to all other little rebellious teen morons out there.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Fake Razz
I mean, they fall to fast, and there is nothing coming out of the gun Smile
And they fall like they are meant to do a fake fall Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm

buldog22 wrote:
Fake Razz
I mean, they fall to fast, and there is nothing coming out of the gun Smile
And they fall like they are meant to do a fake fall Very Happy

Or if it was a shotgun, he hit them both in one shot. Or he has a semi-automatic shotgun. That or they both dropped when he fired one shot simply because they did not want to die. As for "nothing came out of the gun", what are you looking for? High speed pellets, bullets or smoke? You wont really see either from most long guns. Or do you mean ejected shells/cases? Very possible it was a shotgun or lever rifle where he fired one round and did not eject that round. But with that said, still looks fake just because of the odd falls.

Fast shotgun for the lulz.

Last edited by Mayhem on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Mayhem wrote:
still looks fake just because of the odd falls.

Apparently one of the kids ducked and played dead, the other kid who did get shot died. But that's just what I read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

reVelske wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Apparently one of the kids ducked and played dead, the other kid who did get shot died. But that's just what I read.

Then I was correct to say that at least one of them just did not want to be shot after he fired and that the double falls at once do not need to be explained. Also, did anyone else notice the kids running around?
Back to top Go down
omar1ofg
omar1ofg

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Mayhem wrote:
reVelske wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Then I was correct to say that at least one of them just did not want to be shot after he fired and that the double falls at once do not need to be explained. Also, did anyone else notice the kids running around?

yea apparently the two kids were scared when they saw the gun while they were walking and hid in front of the black jeep *camera only shows up until they get near it* also notice how the guy gives them the middle finger while he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)   Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy shoots two skaters for skating in front of his house (video)
Page 1 of 1