Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Crimrose Alpha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

Breaking Crimrose Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Crimrose Alpha   Breaking Crimrose Alpha EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:38 pm

With the added head slots for older moes, built-in memory cards for bots missing part slots, 3-slot parts galore and the removal of slot breakage, tuning seems to have never been better.

So how should I build a Crimrose Alpha to compete in the arena? Not seraph, just vanilla Crim.

Looking at the character, the advantage here is that Crim gets a memory card and interchangeable limbs. The sword arm eats a chunk of cost, so that's being replaced ASAP. She does NOT get a booster slot, however, so her LG must provide it, which does hurt her options a little.

The question now becomes whether or not to run a single powerful gun or multiple middling ones with AMJs; she gets most of the preferred carts for AIRs and good base stats, so her versatility is the main selling point. Stat distribution is also heavily influenced by the sort of weapons equipped, as the traditional high DMG stat setup isn't ideal on low force guns.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

Breaking Crimrose Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Crimrose Alpha   Breaking Crimrose Alpha EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Currently, I've got a level 10 up and running; 6 CCs, Quick Jump, Quick Land, Float Dash and Fast Recovery (Broad Radar is very tempting, but retaining control over the character takes priority; Beam Guard is also very useful for AIR to AIR duels)

Swapped the sword arm with another Crimrose AM and stuck a Rapier on it for when the gun runs out. Both accessories give HP 5, FLY 1 and Capa 5. Main weapon is currently a Beam Machinegun with Great Range *2 and High Air Force, basically making it an S-sized beam gatling without a charge time. Other tunes go to 3 Eternal tunes for the destructible limbs and 8 High Boost Betas, then Life the rest of the way.

I may swap out the Rapier for a Handy Magnum later if I need the Capa. I intend on getting 40 FLY to complement the machinegun's intended playstyle. HP is always relevant. TEC is nice for gun builds, but low force + high RoF weapons don't mind having a lower stat.
Back to top Go down

Breaking Crimrose Alpha
Page 1 of 1