Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?

Go down 
+26
exoakutsu
VietPho
EvilPotato
RemyFool
axanael-
Melona
Ice-x
OG_Agnusdei
Poltergeist
Kuzuha
elmatalast
Poppet
Seth
Crosspass
GasaiYunoº
Wolf Hikari
LazFlamme
CxM
RedSawn
Any0ne
Riotshield
Epsii
VeryMelon
Tuskin
AhegaoMaster
necrodrakath
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  Empty
PostSubject: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 am

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  Cbubet10
Start
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Are we playing on the JP servers because im having some unexplainable and insane lag spikes, the game is basically unplayable for me.

Theres a lot of bugged players in union wars currently that dont let the room begin the countdown, so like 6 rooms are unocuppied because of that and the rest are full.

I think someone should copy and paste some guides of here to the guides section of the steam page, i bet a lot of new people have troubles figuring out what the hell they should do first and how and ingame explanations are barebones or non existant, most people jump instantly to union wars to get bullied and that is very discouraging.

Also the starting player numbers were insane, expected less than a couple of hundred people to show up, i know it doesnt gonna last long but looking at this brings me all the way back to 2010
[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  Screen10
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:25 pm

Why would you be surprised? factor in JP, KR, TW people who are still interested in playing. The numbers would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:57 pm

Nothing. Not sure if I can even play it anyway (let's say my laptop got a bad case of falling down the stairs so I'm stuck with my old backup PC).

necrodrakath likes this post

Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Nothing. Not sure if I can even play it anyway (let's say my laptop got a bad case of falling down the stairs so I'm stuck with my old backup PC).

Bruh, CB is a 13 year old game running in a 21 year old engine, im pretty sure anyone can run it.

Tuskin likes this post

Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:14 pm

The game's running on a JP server and it has low-latency mode enable everywhere LOL
Back to top Go down
Epsii
Despaired Abbey
Despaired Abbey

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:18 pm

necrodrakath wrote:

Theres a lot of bugged players in union wars currently that dont let the room begin the countdown, so like 6 rooms are unocuppied because of that and the rest are full.

Yeah, that is definitely annoying... Hopefully that gets fixed REALLY soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Twitch.tv/FateEpsylon
Riotshield
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:40 am

They will be closing for maintenance in 20 minutes.

Epsii likes this post

Back to top Go down
Any0ne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Any0ne

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 am

Got to play 1 match in a long time lol, it's fun when everyone is equally shitty
Back to top Go down
RedSawn
10 10 100
10 10 100

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 3:11 am

Most random thing I did was play a girl for the first time ever in CB, mostly out of desperation. Unmodified Toybox Girl. It didn't help me get above 200 score. I get kicked out 90% of lobbies for not scoring high enough and then have to spent the next 10 minutes waiting for a working lobby to join.

Considering my most effective CB unit was a 150 cost buckler handy zook Frog Lander, CBU has not been kind to me. Nothing seems to work.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 3:14 am

necrodrakath wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

Bruh, CB is a 13 year old game running in a 21 year old engine, im pretty sure anyone can run it.

This one is a 32 bit over 10 years old all-in-one (aka the worst crap available at the time). If I somehow repaired the laptop (which is pretty much impossible as it got completely wrecked) or got another good pc I'd just continue with the backlog anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 5:17 am

Got to play Elisa EO since I didn't have her before.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:35 pm

seem to be able to fly alot better after the patch, a tuned bot feels way less awkward to play too
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:37 pm

I like how it's barely 3 days and there are already fully tuned alpha strike murder machines buzzing around steamrolling everyone else in arena.

Some things never change.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 2:59 am

How come I never seen Frau Adone?
Now that is pretty random, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:49 am

haven't really had much time to play but it's been fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Crosspass
[10]
[10]

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:20 am

rename medicball into Geneva Suggestion
Back to top Go down
Seth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Seth

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 am

Used homing arrows on my teammates as Melfi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/seth12619
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 am

Seth wrote:
Used homing arrows on my teammates as Melfi.
Since majority of them are using Elisa EO lol
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 am

what are the clan emblem dimensions?
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 am

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  UwhLPfu

Natasha is just free real estate with all the AIRs out.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:28 pm

about "Spring cube", which npc I should give it to? The description suggest I should talk to some npc
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:05 pm

elmatalast wrote:
about "Spring cube", which npc I should give it to? The description suggest I should talk to some npc
Odd for CS not adding which NPC you should give that to.
Back to top Go down
Poltergeist
Potato Think
Potato Think

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:05 pm

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  Unknow10

Funny bug
Back to top Go down
OG_Agnusdei
Newcomer
Newcomer
OG_Agnusdei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:48 pm

the game out of nowhere coming back from the dead,and now i need to play on the japanese server with ludicrous lagspike and warping asians.
of course how can i not miss the retarded rng from the gachapon?0 vanguard fencer but lots of junk.
dont know if the RT they are giving away will be carried on the official launch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?    [Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Beta] Most random thing you've seen or done today on CBU?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next