Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3d models and textures ripping

Go down 
+10
PasserbyFelid
Hyoka
meltbullet
CxM
Samui
rei_hunter
Anti_Good
Cast
necrodrakath
Frizz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

3d models and textures ripping Empty
PostSubject: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:16 pm

I been trying to rip the 3d models lately with some applications, its a bit complicated because it seems the game runs with opengl and there are not many rippers for it.
And i want those models for reference and archival purporse, i dont want all of that content to get lost once the game is shut down.

Heres my best rip yet, done with 3dvia running the 32bit executable and a 3dsmax 2008 script that imports the resulting 3dxml files there and you can convert them later to any usable format, links of the tools here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7c3mms5lkbbbco4/3dvia_tools.rar/file

3d models and textures ripping Justic10

The ripper tends to fail a lot tho, with all bots and it doesnt get all the parts from most moebots, this was a very lucky rip.

So if anyone finds a better way please msg me or comment your workflow.

Also anyone knows how to launch the game executable directly without going thru the launcher? what are the launch parameters required for that?
That would help me a lot because there are many rippers that cant bypass the launcher and need to execute the game directly.

Im also looking to get the models from CB2jp before is gone, can anyone give me their account orteach me how to register? I cant find a way to log in, not sure what im doing wrong here

3d models and textures ripping Cb210

Last edited by necrodrakath on Mon May 11, 2020 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyMon May 11, 2020 8:52 pm

Funny I tried to do the same last year but this is the far I could get.
3d models and textures ripping Lilyli11
Maybe try to go in small areas with less players/npcs like outposts in arcantus.
Now about CB2 since the server will shutdown in June they turned off the register page so no new accounts allowed.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:49 am

Frizz wrote:
Funny I tried to do the same last year but this is the far I could get.
Spoiler:
Seems like you never converted the files? is pretty easy with the 3dsmax converter in linked, a couple of clicks and is ready to export, give it another try, it works in 3dsmax 2008.

Frizz wrote:
Maybe try to go in small areas with less players/npcs like outposts in arcantus.
im having the most luck in the resort area, but the 3dvia printscreen always fails to get any textures and uvmaps from the bots or anything that isnt hd, only had luck with hd moes like Zero Saber Sirl and Destructor girl, still trying to find a better workflow, ill probs upload them as soon as i get a good number of assets.

Frizz wrote:
Now about CB2 since the server will shutdown in June they turned off the register page so no new accounts allowed.
Goddammit, you know anyone who can lend me an account? i really want these assets.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:24 am

necrodrakath wrote:
Seems like you never converted the files? is pretty easy with the 3dsmax converter in linked, a couple of clicks and is ready to export, give it another try, it works in 3dsmax 2008.
When i tried i didn't have the 3DS Max installed and didn't know about the plugin. I'll try again soon. I want the Lily models.

necrodrakath wrote:
im having the most luck in the resort area, but the 3dvia printscreen always fails to get any textures and uvmaps from the bots or anything that isnt hd, only had luck with hd moes like Zero Saber Sirl and Destructor girl, still trying to find a better workflow, ill probs upload them as soon as i get a good number of assets.
In this case you can export the models from the skin edit. Unless the UV map changes completely because the rip method. Try on a small area.
necrodrakath wrote:
Goddammit, you know anyone who can lend me an account? i really want these assets.
Unfortunately my friends gave up about CB2 when the BR/US versions died and never bothered to go to the JP server.

I heard Shidokun ripped the CB models or something like that and xrunpet ripped some bots from CB2 long time ago.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:56 am

Frizz wrote:
Unfortunately my friends gave up about CB2 when the BR/US versions died and never bothered to go to the JP server.
Oof dang it, but you know a lot of people here more than me, if you can ask in your circles it would be great, i can even try to get any models you wanted.

Frizz wrote:
I heard Shidokun ripped the CB models or something like that and xrunpet ripped some bots from CB2 long time ago.
I just found the xrunpet thread and asked for his methods thanks a lot for mentioning it, but without a cb2jp account theres no hope for me to get any.
Back to top Go down
Cast
Cast

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Bumping with more rips
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyWed May 13, 2020 8:34 am

Where on FF I don't think so. I'll check around.
Back to top Go down
Anti_Good

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Can you try to exporting School Momiji?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:55 pm

Export everyone, put it on a mega file directory. story solved. .-.
mega, google, iunno, just pick one.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:50 am

The rip tool is not working for me... I even tried to do on my old PC that I got right the first time...
I just wanted to save Lily and Eris models... Sad
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:50 am

Looks great. I'll try the program as well so I can get Astralyzer and Vestia.
Back to top Go down
Anti_Good

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:56 pm

3d models and textures ripping PsuRZWT
Back to top Go down
Anti_Good

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:14 pm

So extracting models is not hard it's just pain right now.

Lily Rain Model :
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:57 pm

EXTRACT EVERYTHING
3d models and textures ripping 13185310
ps: save the hair textures
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyWed May 27, 2020 4:54 am

https://twitter.com/bokeorm/status/1265410115919740928
Anti says maps can be dumped by just loading them into map editor and then exported.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Anti_Good

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:44 pm

Central Area

Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyWed May 27, 2020 4:43 pm

Questions: The game still holds the old maps like the Eihwaz flower field, Anniversary area and maybe the commemorative ones like the Halloween themed resort area?
And how about the panels that holds the Crim image?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:23 am

didn't read the whole thread but try asking around VR communities, when i was trying to learn blender they had some crazy resources
Back to top Go down
meltbullet
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:00 am

3d models and textures ripping K24H6NJ
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:27 am

toss me an elisa model so i can go get it rigged for vrchat
Back to top Go down
PasserbyFelid
Newcomer
Newcomer
PasserbyFelid

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 am

3d models and textures ripping Cbripp10

NinjaRipper works on CB2 32-bit client. Despite through the launcher.
However, latest CB1 only provides an integrated client, so I can't find a way to run the 32-bit version on my 64-bit os.
Does anyone have a 32-bit os to check if NinjaRipper also works on CB1?
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 11:53 am

Hmmmmm not sure if we can independently collective ripping for this. Like, multiple peeps ripping characters and bots for faster rips.

Tho about ripping stuff, does it have to be you having the bots?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 am

I've sent necrodrakath the info of one of my CB2 accounts, so i hope that helps

By the way, you guys might probably be able to store the models here
https://www.models-resource.com/
And the portraits/text/font here
https://www.spriters-resource.com/
Also you guys could make a thread on the chans or create a MEGA folder with a github to have a log of updates, or something, i dunno, it doesn't seems to be that hard to have a centralized database nowdays
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RF Ataraxia
Newcomer
Newcomer
RF Ataraxia

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:09 am

Yeah, why not post about this on more pages like 4chan or something? You could get just enough attention to get some more people to give the help you guys need!
Or not, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping Empty

Back to top Go down

3d models and textures ripping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next