Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombieland Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zombieland Saga Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland Saga   Zombieland Saga EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm

An anime that I'm surprised how they manage to make the undead so cute. And how fitting that it started in October, month of Halloween.

Zombieland Saga Zombieland%2BSaga

Basically, in Zombieland Saga, a bunch of floofy poofy cuties get killed in tragic and violent ways, but then years later, a guy with apparent Necromancy powers named Kotaru brings them back to life in an undead state, as for he wants to put together a girl band consisting of undead singers. The problem though is that most of them don't seem to be very self-aware, and this makes things hard.

To me, it's like Show By Rock with undead girls, but they still manage to be so cute. Also it thankfully isn't too gory. Yes they have stuff like Undead Sakura getting shot, but there wasn't blood and guts gushing and splattering out all over the place like crazy when she did, like say, other Zombie Anime like High School of the Dead. I kinda liked what happened with Tae Yamada in episode 2 too.
Back to top Go down

Zombieland Saga
Page 1 of 1