Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azur Lane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to tell you all about an awesome and super cute new iPhone game I've been playing.
It's called Azur Lane

Azur Lane 20180228130751

Basically, Azur Lane is sorta like Kantai meets a danmaku game. Its got mega cute ship girls whom you collect and manage and such, but the battles involve dodging tons of enemy fire as you shoot at them, and use special abilities to help survive them. You also make formations to battle in, use your dorm to give them EXP while you're not playing, equip them with various different weaponry and gear, and more. I have to say it's got a much more balanced roster than Kantai does, and much less about luck than Kantai is, though that's still a big part when you construct new Ship Girls and hope to get a good one. It does have the Gacha Element that a lot of mobile games have, but so far it's one of those that despite having it, I haven't spent a single cent on yet.

The Ship Girls are mega cute too! Like some of the ones I own so far, including Unicorn, Kent, and Norfolk, are such snuggly cutie pies! Look at them!

Azur Lane 121 Azur Lane 142 Azur Lane 123

If anyone wants to add me as a friend in this game, my in-game name is "Hexidextrous." I was hoping someone would add me, or invite me to a guild, or something like that. Anyone else who's played Azur Lane yet?

Another thing, their facebook page said that Azur Lane shall soon come out with an anime series too! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Saw it in GPS, but the publisher looked like one of these fishy chinese companies and it had kancolle clone written all over it, so I didn't bother.
Back to top Go down

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Saw it in GPS, but the publisher looked like one of these fishy chinese companies and it had kancolle clone written all over it, so I didn't bother.

Game with personified Battleships =/= Kantai Clone.

I've actually played it and it's worth playing. To me it's like what Fortnite is to PUBG. Somewhat similar but not a complete 1:1 clone of the other.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Its actually Kancolle improved MKII. and is cheaper than most games, even if you feel scammed, it wont be for much.
Back to top Go down

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I wish that Shimakaze, Amatsukaze, and Kongou would come to Azur Lane soon. I like them so much.

Also, like Kantai, this game really really needs a crossover with Ars Nova, the best cute battleship series of all.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Kongou is in the event that has Nagato (that art tho, hnnnng). Not sure how long for EN since their Event was after the Rerun of EN's current event, not that EN is following the event schedule of the other versions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azur Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azur Lane   Azur Lane Empty

Back to top Go down

Azur Lane
Page 1 of 1