Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas? Empty
PostSubject: what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas?   what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 2:12 am

ended up with a lot of them so what can i waste them on?

figured i could throw a kururu gradd together with alphas
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas?   what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Mass great tough gamma tunes and go low-str 40tgh low-mobility supertank with 3clearance (stun regain), slap synoris bs2 and if possible Liozen/Digalius core for even more defense buff. Other options than Synoris BS2 is welcome but it is a experimental idea I have on a supertank with a score rating exploit that you get less cost if you die with low score (contrib doesn't count until match ends hence this is possible).

As for Ex Alphas use it to bots with plenty of slots or limited capa, it's a trade of lower hp for slightly higher stat, best with bots who have limited str/tec and wants to keep wb functioning like usual, or a boostrun build that you want to keep both wlk and fly up
Back to top Go down

what bots can be built using alot of all element alphas and gammas?
Page 1 of 1