Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terra ForMars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Terra ForMars Empty
PostSubject: Terra ForMars   Terra ForMars EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 am

A manga series I found out about after seeing this photoshopped Obama picture.
I watched it and it is extremely Dark, and not for the faint of heart though. It's like Doom meets GANTZ, Genocyber, Gears of War, and a Bugs Life. I'm probably gonna have nightmares about roaches now.
I personally don't like it. Though I know people like God Is A Catgirl seen to like this. So I'll post it.

Terra ForMars 67117l

It's called Terra ForMars. It takes place where a Space Foundation begins a terraforming process of Mars, using gene spliced bacteria to transform the atmosphere for humans to survive in it, and cockroaches as carriers of the said bacteria to spread it about the planet. Half a millennium later, they return to Mars to see that their project had terrible unintended side effects. The good news is that they succeeded in making Mars more suitable for humans to live on. The bad news is that in the process, they caused Mars to become populated with Swole, Aggressive, Mutated Roach People. After their scientists get slaughtered by the Roach People, they send in a team of genetically altered Space Marines called the BUGS to take them out.

It also has some downright horrifying death scenes. Like in one, one of the Mutated Roaches rips a guy's head off with the spine still attached, then uses the spine like a whip and kills some of the others. Another, you see a guy get pummeled with rocks so hard that it rips him apart.

Oh and about the meme picture. I found out about it through a "Cursed Image" thing called "Obunga," which has a photoshopped picture of Barack Obama's face to resemble the Mutant Roach People in this Manga.
Terra ForMars 44b

Never thought that would be how I discovered this terrifying series.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Terra ForMars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra ForMars   Terra ForMars EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:30 pm

I thought we had a topic already.

I actually started reading the manga and then just forgot about it. Did watch a couple of episodes of the anime but I think this was the one that the TV version had so much censoring that you would spend more time looking at a black screen than watching the actual episode.
Back to top Go down

Terra ForMars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra ForMars   Terra ForMars EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:38 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I thought we had a topic already.

I did a couple searches before I made the topic. We don't.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Terra ForMars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra ForMars   Terra ForMars EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Guess it's because we just talked it all in the chat box.

But yeah, it's in the backlog because I was waiting for the DVD release to see if it wasn't censored but then just forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terra ForMars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra ForMars   Terra ForMars Empty

Back to top Go down

Terra ForMars
Page 1 of 1