Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Working! Empty
PostSubject: Working!   Working! EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:20 pm

This anime I found, and at first didn't interest me, but later I started to like because I can sympathize with the main character (sorta like what happened with me and One-Punch Man).

Working! 89ac3ce291c61a1d812ea7313675275e1435186540_full

It's called Working! Basically this series is about a guy named Souta Takanashi, who absolutely loves cute things! He gets a job at a family restaurant called Wagnaria, mostly because this one waitress there, Popura, is a super cute and cuddly sweetie pie. He gets used to working there, although some people accuse him of being a pervert for liking such cute sweeties, when that is not the case.

I can really sympathize with Souta in this (CUTENESS DOES NOT EQUAL PERVERTED YOU BRAINDEAD IDIOTS!!!) Which has made me grow fond of this series. It also has a bunch of cute maids in it too! Check out this series for yourself.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Working! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working!   Working! EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:06 pm

Such a shame that the show went the Inami route in the end since she's a shit character. Would gladly trade her for more Izumi and Yamada, all the Yamada. Oh, and poor glasses girl never got any relevance, she's just too normal. Except for that, great show. Didn't bother with the other one as it has different characters but it didn't look bad.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Working! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working!   Working! EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:00 am

I think I watched the first season and second one but didn't like the third season.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

Working! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working!   Working! Empty

Back to top Go down

Working!
Page 1 of 1