Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) Empty
PostSubject: Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)   Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:29 pm

Okay guys, I recently found out about a rather bizarre anime. It was actually showcased on this episode of the Joel McHale show that my friend was watching. I was surprised this is an actual thing.

Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) F598c163c4ba07

Apparently it's called Henkei Shoujo, and from what I've read, is being called the craziest anime in japan. Basically it's about a bunch of schoolgirls who transform into vehicles. Yes, transform like something out of Transformers. Like there's one who becomes a car, one who is a battleship, one who is a jet plane, and more.

I do think the car girl is rather cute, and I found it funny how she drinks gasoline, but the transformations can be disturbing (I.E. their private parts being part of the transformation, like the battleship girl's breasts become the gun turrets). If you ask me, this is Mecha Musume done wrong. There's a reason why the cuties in Kantai Collection don't actually transform into battleships like some sort of organic Transformers, despite being girl personifications of battleships. Also the action is rather lame.

I don't know what to say about this, except that it is a disgrace to Mecha Musume.
Back to top Go down
darkflared
Molcars Partying
Molcars Partying

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)   Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 am

It's not meant to be cute and taken seriously, it is meant to be funny due to how wacky and excessive the transformations are. Even the human characters in the clips have a "what the heck just happened" expression witnessing these transformers. It's probably a parody of the whole mecha girl genre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)   Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Here's what Joel McHale said about it after he showcased it on his show.

"Ah yes, there's nothing more beautiful than the day a girl blossoms into womanhood..... and then transforms into a flying bazooka battleship. Women, I understand them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)   Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong) Empty

Back to top Go down

Henkei Shoujo, (Mecha Musume done wrong)
Page 1 of 1