Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte   Charlotte EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:57 pm

A somewhat unique anime I recently found out about. The cuteness seems quite high, and from the looks of things, we may be getting some great action in it. I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Charlotte Charlotte_key

It's called Charlotte.
Basically, it's about a futuristic society where every 75 years, an alien comet called Charlotte passes by Earth and drops this mysterious dust that gives people strange powers. The main character is a guy who gains the power to possess people, and he meets with a super cuddly cutie pie who can turn invisible. As the series progresses, he also meets with other people who gained powers from the Comet's dust, and they learn how to utilize their powers to help mankind.

Also, this adds a 5th Charlotte to my list of cuteness + action shows that have the name "Charlotte" used in them, though I dunno if this counts because it's the name of the anime itself, and the Charlotte in this anime isn't a character but an object.
-Strike Witches had a Charlotte (Charlotte Yeager)
-Maho Shoujo Madoka Magica had a Charlotte (Charlotte the Desserts Witch)
-Unbreakable Machine Doll had a Charlotte (Charlotte Belew)
-Princess Principal had a Charlotte (Princess Charlotte)
And now this series has one too! Isn't that strange how many different Cuteness + Action series have a "Charlotte" in them?

Anyone else seen this anime at all? So far it looks quite cute! I mean look at the sweetie pies in it!
Back to top Go down

Charlotte
Page 1 of 1