Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Arts II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

Break Arts II Empty
PostSubject: Break Arts II   Break Arts II EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 am

http://store.steampowered.com/app/547360/BREAK_ARTS_II/

Official : Be artistic, be destructive. Smartphone app BREAK ARTS is making its way to PC! This version boasts further improved graphics and a whole new game system.

Pretty much a game dedicated for people who like mecha customization and those who like speedy, wild racing game.

Unlike the original game, the customization offers greater freedom, attaching modules that modify stats, and weapon creation from scratch. The main catch is that there's some joint modules that affect animations and you have significant freedom of setting the animations (boosting, shooting, etc).

The racing is similar to the original game with extra features like sideboosting, facing backwards to shoot off enemies behind,  more maps, and a wide skill gap (blade weapons and no-homing weapons)

What I don't like is the fact that original game barely had anyone playing online race... it looks a bit active on Japan, but unsure about that.

Short pve vid
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Break Arts II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Arts II   Break Arts II EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 pm

oooh interesting gonna go try out the demo ver. then.
Back to top Go down

Break Arts II
Page 1 of 1