Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Cats Empty
PostSubject: Battle Cats   Battle Cats EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm

A really neat and cute and challenging IPhone game I've been playing. Battle Cats.

Battle Cats Screenshot01_en

Basically, this game has you collect and level up various different Cat units, then in battle you send them out from your tower to attack the enemy, trying to push them back until you get to their tower and take it down. Uses a good bit of strategy and it has loads of different Cat units of different raritys and types, each with their own abilities and specialties.

It's very funny and cute, and it frequently has special events where you can get free items and try unique challenge stages. There's also a lot of different stages and secrets and more. So far I've been playing it and I really like it.

A couple of the units are anime references too, such as Titan Cat (Attack on Titan), Delinquent Cat (Jojo), Moneko (K-ON), Akira (Megaman X), Bahamut Cat (Digimon), Major Space Cat (Gundam), Maiden Cat (generic Yandere), Hermit Cat (Dragonball), and more.

It's a great game, you should totally get it. It's also free for IPhone.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Battle Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Cats   Battle Cats EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:12 am

Please don't remind me of the day I accidentally erased my data and lost my Kuu and Aphrodite and both Nurse Cats.
Back to top Go down

Battle Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Cats   Battle Cats EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Thankfully they added these "Recovery Codes" in a recent update, so that's less likely to happen now. I'm really sorry you lost so much though.

BTW, Nurse Cat was my first Uber Rare (OMG she's such a cutie pie). I also have Akira and Kubiluga.
Back to top Go down

Battle Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Cats   Battle Cats EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 am

Hey, I hate to double post, but I know there's a bunch of EVA fans here, and I thought I'd announce this.

As of today, Battle Cats is holding an Evangelion Collab Event, where you can obtain new units based on EVA Units and their pilots, and fight in special battles against 4 of the Angel Bosses. For those of you who are into that, check it out now, it only will last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Cats   Battle Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Cats
Page 1 of 1