Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights and Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 pm

A new really cool anime involving cutie pies, and awesome robots who can use magic in a mystical world! Really damn cool! Plus, Square Enix helped with it too!
It's called Knights and Magic

Knights and Magic DApAwnEXgAIBuBG

In Knights and Magic, a computer genius and robot fan named Tsubasa Kurata dies in a car accident, but is reincarnated in a parallel dimension as Ernesti "Eru" Echevallia. In this dimension he now lives in, warriors use large Magic-Capable Robots called "Silhouette Knights" to face against powerful demonic creatures and defend their kingdom. Ernesti has a few of his old memories from before though, and uses this to create his own Silhouette Knight and lead his kingdom to victory.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 am

Armored Entity wrote:
A new really cool anime involving cutie pies, and awesome robots who can use magic in a mystical world! Really damn cool! Plus, Square Enix helped with it too!
It's called Knights and Magic

Knights and Magic DApAwnEXgAIBuBG

In Knights and Magic, a computer genius and robot fan named Tsubasa Kurata dies in a car accident, but is reincarnated in a parallel dimension as Ernesti "Eru" Echevallia. In this dimension he now lives in, warriors use large Magic-Capable Robots called "Silhouette Knights" to face against powerful demonic creatures and defend their kingdom. Ernesti has a few of his old memories from before though, and uses this to create his own Silhouette Knight and lead his kingdom to victory.

plox the manga been out for such a long time,

also literally the only interesting parts are when he creates the robots the rest is a bit bleh
Back to top Go down

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:09 am

I've only seen the first episode. Haven't watched the Manga.

What about the action though? Those battles with those beasts were really darn cool!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I've only seen the first episode. Haven't watched the Manga.

What about the action though? Those battles with those beasts were really darn cool!

dont bother with the manga even though it been out longer its already behind the anime, I guess u can read it if you want to see some mayor differences in character design and robot design but thats about it,

eh no serious battles yet theey all joke shit.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 pm

jajaja, anime does the novel no justice as they like to time skip, thought skip and gloss over stuff.
just go read it.
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
jajaja, anime does the novel no justice as they like to time skip, thought skip and gloss over stuff.
just go read it.
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/

I already read the novel, its not bad but the amount of fcking details take forever to skim through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights and Magic   Knights and Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Knights and Magic
Page 1 of 1