Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Empty
PostSubject: Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records   Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 pm

An anime I recently found out about, and although I've only seen like 2 episodes, I have mixed feelings about.

It's called Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records The-Crew-rokudenashi-majutsu-koushi-to-akashic-records-40365133-600-380

Basically, it involves a bunch of young spellcasters who attend a school of magic, where they hope to learn more about the mysterious Sky Castle. The main two characters are a cutie tsundere named Sistine Fibel, and her BFF, Rumia. Recently, their one instructor got replaced with another guy named Glenn Radars, who can be a bit of a jerk, but really knows his stuff about most magic. I heard it has some other cool and cute characters too.

So far, I dislike that it seems to be a bit too much like Harry Potter (part of why I disliked Little Witch Academia), but some of the characters are cute enough (though not the cutest, at least acceptably adorable), especially Sistine and Rumia. May watch more of it some time.
Back to top Go down

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Page 1 of 1