Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honkai Impact 3rd

Go down 
+3
LazFlamme
Priskern
Stickboy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 3:14 am

There's boobs
But seriously, the game runs surprisingly well for a generic 3d action game. It gets repititive at some point, now if only i can read the story to comment about it
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 5:44 am

If you remember a game called Gun Girls Z previously, it's from that company. This is an apps game too. If you are running on phone, beware for intense graphic.... well you can lower the resolution in options but you may get some jagged edges though.

Game itself is really fun actually,stage isn't long but it's action packed. There isn't a lot of characters. Just 4 for now I think. But each characters has up to 4 different forms which you need to unlock (or of course gara them out).

Basic form starts as rank B while 2 other form starts at rank A and the final form starts as rank S.
All forms including the basic ones, can slowly rank themselves up till maximum of SSS rank. By gathering of fragments for it (or? gara them out .-. ). Fragments are also used to unlock forms.

But, so far I think only the final form (a.k.a the one that starts at rank S directly) fragments can't be obtained through normal mission.
So in other words, it may start out strong, but, unless you cashfag your way to max it out, it won't be able to upgrade it's rank at all compare to the other 3 form.

The game also features level-able weapons and stigmas which can also be upgraded when they reach their max level.

There's also multiplayer co-op i think but I dunno how to do it.

Kiana (your 1st obtainable girl) in her various form.

Kiana in her final form

Unreleased character (your valkyrie training school head mistress) trial test.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 am

Ah, the Bayonetta ripoff. Would love to try it, sadly my potato phone can't run it.

Still, what happened to the zombies?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Ah, the Bayonetta ripoff. Would love to try it, sadly my potato phone can't run it.

Still, what happened to the zombies?

Dunno, I never played the previous game.
Currently it's mostly sci-fic era.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Rolled myself default himeko, apparently i got 16 stuff out of it instead of 10, wat
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 am

Stickboy wrote:
Rolled myself default himeko, apparently i got 16 stuff out of it instead of 10, wat

You got more, why not .-.?
Back to top Go down

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:03 am

This game looks practically perfect! Cuteness + Action together! I wanna try it! One of the cuties even has DRILL HAIR! SO CUTE!!!! <3

Also

LazFlamme wrote:
Ah, the Bayonetta ripoff.

But Bayonetta isn't cute and fluffy!
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Oh yea, don't just grind the standard few characters that you always used. This game certain event mission requires you to deploy multiple "teams"

For example this current event's mission. requires 3 different team.
Well if you are good enough then you probably don't require a full party or hell you can even go full kirito on this.
But mind that, you still need 1 character in each team. And previously deployed characters can't be used in another team

This game also got a lot of variety of boss mob, from your own clone (yes they got the same op skill you had, down to even causing you having slow motion/stun/counters when they evade your attacks), to human looking ones to something large like this too.
Back to top Go down

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:07 am

Okay. I want this game now!

Any tips so that I don't make any Noob Mistakes as a starter on this game?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:27 am

Armored Entity wrote:
Okay. I want this game now!

Any tips so that I don't make any Noob Mistakes as a starter on this game?

dont discard anything.....

its jp runes your gonna make mistakes all over the place unless your like some people ( me ) for some strange reason knows ( guesses ) what every option does without making a mistake.....
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Language depending on which version you guys playing....
CN = Chinese simplified
TW = Chinese traditional
JP = Kanji + hiragana

Well, me and stick are playing in the TW version that is.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Priskern wrote:
me and stick are playing in the TW version that is.

Link (for your specific server)?
There's too many clients out there I don't know which's which.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Priskern wrote:

same gonna play on my emulator
and see if i can hook up an controller
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Mine is downloaded using qooapp. Also, manage to rolled out s rank himeko (blood rose) a hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:07 am

so which one is the TW the first one or the second one?

cause qooapp only shows me too and they both look the same
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

The one with Chinese traditional font =tw, if you install and play and found more characters I. E Theresa, fox ear girl etc, it's cn version

Last edited by Priskern on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Priskern wrote:

use emulator if ur gonna play nox/memu have keyboard binding so u can basically play as if u were in cb with your keyboard
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 3:55 am

Damn.... Blood Rose himeko is really violent.... but die very fast without noticing *_*.... Her ultimate is an on off trigger that gives her increased moving speed and attack speed at the cost of reducing hp slowly when it's active. And if you on it for like 10 seconds or more suddenly the hp reduction speed hastened 500+hp can reduced to 0 within the next 2-3 seconds >.>....
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:08 pm

New limited time period multi-player co-op boss fight is up.
Btw, add me for those playing in tw server.
ID: 10256170
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Having multiple character is very useful mainly because you can send them on sortie in base for extra stuff
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 am

Tried multiplayer mission. Stick keep D/C :V Also Blood Rose form isn't good for multiplayer....~___~... You will kill yourself before enemies >.>
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am

Rolled shadow clone mei raiden, holyshit she's very awkward to use

Nice complete screen pose though
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:27 am

Stickboy wrote:
Rolled shadow clone mei raiden, holyshit she's very awkward to use

Nice complete screen pose though

This character need s rank to unlock her full potential.... (multi shadow clone passive skill).

Quite gimmicky.

I managed to roll out moonlight (winged) kiana though :V Couple with her weapon a week ago, now I just need to figure out what stigmas set works best....And holy shit, she built up hit count so fast I manage to get 300 hit combo achievement without really trying.

I am still trying to rank up yellow bronya though....(favorite character). Manage to obtained a special 5* weapon for her. Can switch between launcher/missile/laser mode (cost 6 sp each time per change). Launcher will have chance to ignite enemies, missile = shock/stun, laser = freeze.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:11 am

Official Site (TW) Click here
Yae Sakura releasing soon for TW server.

Both her form (one A rank miko and one S rank casual) according to people played on china server, will be obtainable through the new added mission that features her (The S rank form probably will took some hellish fragment grind and luck chance though...)

Both of her form are consider one of the strongest (her S rank casual form is the strongest) out of all characters.

Highly recommend people who play it to grind out her fragments for her.

Her A rank (miko) form demonstration

Her S rank (casual) form demonstration

Promotional video
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Ver 1.6 update for tw version.

Theresa's valkyrie oath form (a.k.a default nun form) and execution shion form (black purple combat suit default s rank form) and her side story which depicts her past has been added.
Her nun form's fragments can be easily obtained just by finishing the whole normal mode and few stage of hard mode.

Combat suit Himeko has been revised powerup. (I haven't tested myself as I never main her in this form but it's either now or soon)

New shop which accept materials from Theresa's side story has been opened. Contains stigmas, weapons and materials for upgrading theresa's weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honkai Impact 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honkai Impact 3rd   Honkai Impact 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Honkai Impact 3rd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next