Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bendy and the Ink Machine Empty
PostSubject: Bendy and the Ink Machine   Bendy and the Ink Machine EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:11 pm

A neat new upcoming horror game with a Classic Cartoons vibe. Sort of reminds me of Abandoned By Disney. Only the demo of the first chapter has been released, the rest is still to come.

It's called Bendy And The Ink Machine

Bendy and the Ink Machine 870695568_preview_bendysteamimage_chapterone01

Basically, you play as an animator who used to work on a cartoon called "Bendy," who gets a letter telling him to return to the old studio he used to work on, which is in a state of decay. As he checks around, he comes across a large "Ink Machine" that powers the place, and goes to investigate what is behind this. Though soon he finds out that this old cartoon is no longer just fun and games.

So far it looks interesting, and I even made an entry to the Fan Art contest. I can't wait for it to be fully released.
Back to top Go down

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Page 1 of 1