Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~!   Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:25 am

Aight guys, sorry if I'm a bit spammy but after reading through some fanfics or so, I noticed that they all stopped  somewhere 2012 to 2014-ish. So yeah, I just decided to make some thread for short fanfics, but it's more like summarizing it to explain some bots' backstories or their existence itself. It doesn't have to be novelly or so, but it is commended. Will be posting up some fan theory regarding about the geo-zias cells and how is it just the same thing for moes and mechs alike later just for hecks since everyone are pretty busy scoring on a basketball net in arena. #em3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~!   Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 am

The Geo-zias cells theory

Quote :
   We all know about the Geo Zias cells on some descriptions on some old moe bots, but let's make a quick review about it and this is the only bot descriptions I can dig up:

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! Crim_g10

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~! Tesl_g10

Ok, these are from Crimrose's and silent's Tesladonna's descriptions and you pretty much notice that Crim is 50%, that's pretty much because she was human if we base from the Sacrifice visual. Tesladonna on the other hand is said to have a mutation to produce electricity, so we can also assume that geo zias cells is easy to mutate, fast reproduction under a certain wavelength of energy (heal bits, heal arrows, heal bubble, etc.) and also highly durable. As for base composition, pretty sure it isn't carbon, or maybe carbon but in a different form (was it grafite or graphite? the carbon material that is tougher than diamond but only when it's in nanometers.), but I'm leaning on a silicone based cells or something but their overall chemical compound structure IS WAY different from organisms IRL.

But anyways, let's go to the functionality of these cells. So far my theory is mainly from this thread:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7068-cosmic-break-s-storyline

But what got my attention was the guest's theory:
Guest wrote:
Oh, did I mention...

1. Inject estrogen into organism made of geo cells
2. Most of Geo Cells will mutate into Zias Geo Cells,
3. Organism becomes human as a result
4. The remainder unnecessary Geo Cells becomes the exoskeleton for the new human
5. 99.99% of Geo Cell organisms become female, 0.0099% becomes futa, and the remainder 0.00001% becomes male.

HOWEVER

Theoretically, the injection of estrogen or testosterone are pretty much the doings of CS-chan herself. (*cough* sugoi-gara *cough* Guardian anthromorphs *cough* Baphogridr Girl *cough* Hotdogko and Gathimako *cough*). But I'm not interested with CS-chan's doings and findings, what I'm interested in are the humanoids involved in the cosmic ark, even the ancient ones are included (Eve, Jace, Tim, Valdes, Lumiera, Justicia, Berithia, Margarethe).

Now first of all, let us all assume that there actually was a planet like earth and humans do exist but those were in the past, however, unlike IRL, "magic" does flourish in this planet, so it's like some final fantasy stuff but with  technology. These magic thingies are pretty much a primitive form of Geo-Zias cell mutations. Eris and Resha have them, The clan in Eihwaz have them, The ancient 12 heroes have them (lumi, justi, beri, marge). The next stage on this race was the mass migration to space and colonized the planets and systems. During the mass migration, they discovered the energy called "cosmos". They noticed that it reacts to their manipulated geo zias tissues so they utilized it and searched for it during the migration. After the settling stage on planets and systems, each of these sects developed new forms and technology using the cosmos and their geo zias tissues. This is quite similar to how the first humans migrated and developed different civilizations and cultures. Now if I were to make a list of the resulting species thousands of years after, they would be as follows:

-Mono-optic mechs
-bi-optic mechs
-multi-optic mechs
-animal based mechs
-pure-machine
-AXIS
-humanoids

*take note also this list only states the specie of such evolution.

Now for the evolution. As what the guest said, "zias is the flesh, and geo is the exoskeleton". I may follow this idea but I just assume that geo zias cell is just a single type of cell, it's just that the exoskeleton is more like a mutuation into "Electronics" and are part of the organism. YES, PROJECTILES ARE EITHER THE BOT'S ENERGY OR THEIR DISPOSABLE EXTREMITIES.

Using this logic, the mechs are more like creatures but with 90% to 99% exoskeleton and are a bit fleshy in the brain or core. The humanoids on the other hand are primitive forms but has pretty advanced exoskeletons despite being almost 25% to 50% compared to the mechs, but in exchange, their limbs can't be removed since their tissues are still intact unlike the mechs who has their flesh INSIDE their cores.

How about locked parts of the mechs? Well, [just a fan theory, I know the technicalities on why game-mechanic wise] that would mean their fleshy bits spans to those parts as well, probably because they need direct control on such parts due to how they tend to be powerful and heavy it is.

So yeah, this theory just points out that geo-zias cells are the physical form of bots in the Cosmic Ark. Will be posting other theories or so when I have the free time or I'm bored

#em3 remember, this is just a theory #em3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/

Fan Theories thread: Post your short fan theories here~!
Page 1 of 1