Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nier Automata

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nier Automata Empty
PostSubject: Nier Automata   Nier Automata EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 am

The sequel to the awesome danmaku hack and slash Real-time RPG is here. Nier Automata.

This one takes place thousands of years after the post-apocalyptic events of Nier, centered around a war between the human survivors and an army of otherworldly robotic invaders. The initial attack by the enemy robots forced humanity to take refuge on a Moon Colony. To try and take back earth, the humans send out these humanlike robts called the YoRHa whom you play as.

The game reminds me a lot of Unbreakable Machine Doll (minus the cuteness unfortunately), mixed with Shane Acker's 9, Metal Gear Rising, Xenoblade, and a Danmaku game (a lot of enemies shoot massive barrages of projectiles). It's very fast-paced and hard, but totally awesome, especially in its boss battles!

Three great games come out around now, this, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Horizon Zero Dawn, are such awesome titles, and all to come out around the same time!

What do you think of Nier Automata?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Nier Automata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nier Automata   Nier Automata EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 12:53 am

Ahh no its not

only the ps4

the pc ver. hasnt come out yet
Back to top Go down

Nier Automata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nier Automata   Nier Automata EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Who ever said I was playing the PC version?
Back to top Go down

Nier Automata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nier Automata   Nier Automata EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Who ever said I was playing the PC version?

I love this game for the epic danmaku action, cool robots, and totally awesome boss battles!

Now if only 2B was a sweet and floofy cutie pie, then it would be PERFECT!

EDIT: Oh god, the new DLC that was released. Now it gives you the option to dress up the YoHras in totally unwanted skimpy outfits. Why couldn't it be something cute like a Nekomimi Schoolgirl or a Sweet Lolita?!

Also now extra bosses that break the 4th wall. You now can fight against the CEO of Square Enix, and the head of Platinum Games.
Since when did this become Dynamite Headdy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nier Automata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nier Automata   Nier Automata Empty

Back to top Go down

Nier Automata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com