Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign

Go down 
+7
VietPho
Sakura1
Yushii
LazFlamme
Maelstrom
Astral_Dono
Esequienes?
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign Empty
PostSubject: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:34 am

I fully extuned and core tuned 1 bot without +10% success campaign just to remember why you shouldn't tune when there's no +10% success campaign running. I knew this was not going to end well so I kept record of all the resources I spend to fully extune and core tune 1 I REPEAT 1 bot. The prices are displayed in how much UC the mats I used cost in today's bazaar prices and how much Rt the harmonics and slot protectors I used and broke cost in the shop.

20 10% harmonics used======20,000
8 20% harmonics used=======120Rt
3 30% harmonics used=======90Rt
18 slot protectors used=======450Rt
6 slot protectors omega broken==300Rt
8 30% core tune harmonics====80Rt
203 generics=============2,030,000uc
56 superiors=============112,000uc
175 normal elements========175,000uc
300 chips===============75,000uc
1 iv plate cosmos==========30,000uc(100 angel coins)
3 iii plate cosmos==========50,000uc(180 angel coins)
4 ii plate cosmos==========35,000uc(120 angel coins)
366,000uc in tuning fees=====366,000uc

TOTAL UC and RT spend: 2,893,000 UC  and 1040 Rt

Notes:
I counted the tuning fees as if there were no 90% off uc sale in tuning fees even with no sale the tuning fees were just 14% of the total uc spend.
I didn't include in the budget list all the materials I used in the tunes I made. if I would the total uc spend would had been over 3,000,000.
I didn't spend any rt on tuning this bot since I already had the harmonics and slot protectors that I won in mate quests.
Failed 3 75% success great extunes in a row.
Failed 5 45% success life tunes in a row 2 times.
I failed 5 extunes in total all extunes were made with at least a 20% harmonics and failed like 20 normal tunes most of them tuning the second slot of a 3 sloted part.
I only used slot protectors omega when the success rate was 70% or higher.
I only used 10% harmonics for normal tunes
I only 3rd slot tuned 1 time
I didn't capa tune
I didn't actually core tune the bot since im gonna do that when +10% success campaign is running but I did put how much it would cost to core tune it without campaign implying that you aren't going to core tune reset the tunes that didn't great success and re tune till they all have great success that would had add some hundred thousands UC and hundreds of Rt since each core reset item cost 30 rt and you will have to buy core tunes harmonics again to redo the tunes in hope they great success this time.

DON"T TUNE WHEN THERES NO +10% SUCCESS CAMPAIGN RUNNING.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Wow, thanks for letting us know of this very important detail.

You really do have a knack at making long articles that make people go "Huh, okay that's interesting I guess" but serve no real purpose.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 am

I almost always tune my shit without any bonus campaign
and I never wasted even half of that uc/rt doing this.

Idk, maybe I am doing something wrong...
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:44 pm

I understand buying condoms, but spending Rt for harmonics?:
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:51 pm

I just buy harmonics when I am going to do some EX tunes...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Wow, thanks for letting us know of this very important detail.

You really do have a knack at making long articles that make people go "Huh, okay that's interesting I guess" but serve no real purpose.

Some people still don't get it and tune when there's no tune campaign then you hear them complaining they don't have any harmonics and slot protectors. I make these post of tests for my personal use I'm using the forum as my personal notepad I'm just sharing the results in case someone want to know too.

Maelstrom wrote:

Because you already have the mats and harmonics that's why you don't notice how much things really cost. For a new account or a player that barely plays and don't have any mats or harmonics this is the uc and rt price they will have to pay if they want to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune up campaign.
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 pm

I generally tune when there are card events, where it gives me UC and mats to throw away, not to mention ALL Element cosmos.

Usually I'm able to complete 1 fully ex tuned bot per Card Campaign, without playing the bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:32 pm

I just finished my melfi with just 10% harms only didnt fail a single ex tune
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:34 pm

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign Th?id=OIP.d4B7gHRD0Smt-ibmUju7fQEsEs&pid=15
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:36 pm

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign 16998889_1232090710245221_7680655106828046259_n
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:39 pm

getting the actual bot costs something too.

you happen to have the material list from the calc? also mind saying how many individual tunes, excluding non ex mobility tunes? how much does a miracle of failure free tuning cost?

here's a mat list of a fully ex tuned bot with 20 tunes, 3 are non ex mobility tunes so they're freebies
mat list:
wow i left out alot of stuff and assumed i didn't fail one tune and still came up with 1.8 mil uc before tuning fee. if i guess rt cost i'll say 3 omega slot protectors and 15 20% harmonics for 375rt. these collectibles sure take a investment.

failing a ex high beta costs 176kuc151k uc(12 generics for 120k, 3 superior for 6k, 10 element for 10k, and 40kuc15kuc to attempt the tune) and 65rt(1 omega slot protector for 50rt, 1 20% harmonic for 15rt)

here the mat list of a 27 tune bot, 16 freebies, 8 ex tunes
mat list2:
951k+ uc in mats and lets say 2 omega protectors and 9 20% harmonics for 235 rt

doesn't seem right...

Last edited by CxM on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Ex High tunes cost 15k or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Ex High tunes cost 15k or some shit like that.
ah thanks
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:57 pm

my build has 6 high extunes and 4 great extunes and 15 normal tunes and 4 of those 15 normal tunes were made with RB dense cosmos my build has no capa tunes btw. If I would had capa tune my build each capa tune would had added 200k uc cost and each high capa tune would had added 400k uc cost and each great capa tune would had added 900,000 uc cost implying that the capa tunes don't fail.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:29 am

So, if I understand correctly...this entire calculation is based on the assumptions that material prices are set in stone and that all of them were bought? That's whack.

Also: wtf is doing important core tunes after slot tunes? Normally you would junk reset until the desired result appears, no?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Also: wtf is doing important core tunes after slot tunes? Normally you would junk reset until the desired result appears, no?
i prefer to junk reset for weapon tunes
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:48 am

That's a thing to but with all the free tuning utilities and the ridiculous weapon performance on modern units I'd rather junk reset for core effects. Really depends on the bot I guess (when I say for core tunes I'm thinking of stuff like eco boost running or crimson crusader not the HP ones I never bother with them). Last time I did more than a vanilla for was when I did a 3x gReach on my Mega Blood Shooter - can't even junk reset that thing.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
So, if I understand correctly...this entire calculation is based on the assumptions that material prices are set in stone and that all of them were bought? That's whack.

Even if you got the mats for free you could had sell them for UC in bazaar so it is money lost even if mats were free. I didn't even counted normal cheap mats i used in all this tuning in the price list if I would the total price would had been higher. As I said I didnt core tune my bot i just put the price as I would had done it. When I core tune it if the 1st core tune is not a great success im gonna junk it since all the extunes were made in removable parts.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:29 am

Esequienes? wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Because you already have the mats and harmonics that's why you don't notice how much things really cost. For a new account or a player that barely plays and don't have any mats or harmonics this is the uc and rt price they will have to pay if they want to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune up campaign.

Also, I almost always use pre tuned ACs/handhelds/BS...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

I used to that but i got tired of changing extuned parts whenever I use the other bot that uses the same extuned parts and also there is a problem when you want to use the 2 bots that uses the same extuned parts in the same comando.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 am

Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:58 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

I used to that but i got tired of changing extuned parts whenever I use the other bot that uses the same extuned parts and also there is a problem when you want to use the 2 bots that uses the same extuned parts in the same comando.

I had this problem with my melees, so I made a second pair of handhelds
for them and it is being enough for now...
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Yes, good goyim. Leave your bots untuned for arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign   The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

The UC and RT price to fully extune and core tune a bot without tune campaign
Page 1 of 1