Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG Empty
PostSubject: Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG   Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi guys! I wanted to tell you all about this awesome IOS App game that I've been playing and enjoying a ton.

It's called Girls X Battle.

Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG Android-rpg-girls-x-battle-03

Basically it's an RPG where you summon and enhance these super cute and cuddly Magical Girls, and use them to fight others. You can equip different items to them in order to grade them up, and there's multiple different types of battles like Campaign, Top Floor (PVP), Champion, Evaluation, and more! The girls are very varied and each have their own different specialties, squad positions, and such. They also have daily events, Vending Machines to get free stuff from, and other cool things like that. It's so awesome, and action packed, and you don't have to put that much time into it either.

Oh, and it's not like one of those "other" types of Freemium games. I literally have not spent a single cent on it, and I already have 35 different Girls summoned, each with them at LVL30, and all of them at 2Star Rank or higher, and my Academy Level is already at 38. You can still do well while being a freeloader, just like I did.

By the way, just in case any of you play this game, if anyone here could use my Redeem Code, it would be a big help. My Redeem Code is 1042d36989aaa if you want to know.

You guys gotta check out Girls X Battle! I bet lots of you people here will love it!
Back to top Go down

Girls X Battle, a cute and action packed IOS RPG
Page 1 of 1