Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide) Empty
PostSubject: (Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide)   (Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 am

Hey guys, this is a very simple and i hope short guide about how to squeeze as much as you can from the game without using RT... at all (ignore it when it became obsolete)

You will live of two things:

Garapon ticket

and

Retry ticket G

(pray to whatever you believe to get them both as much as you can)

I will now explain why:

You have seen how now most of the weapons and parts are bound to the core, it means that no other bots (core) will be able to use them, i have not yet checked so correct me if i am wrong but the variations of the original bot seems to be the exception.

Here is when the Garapon Ticket comesto play, you must use them (wisely, very, VERY, VERY wisely) to try your luck at getting new bots.

Then you use Retry Ticket G to get variations (when available), the capped bots/loids doesn't matter at all (well mostly or for collection purpose) their parts are what is valuable because you can customize your bot since the parts are not capped (as far as i know and for now).

That's it, late? maybe, tto much of a long shot? yep, luck bassed? petty much so, but it should be good enough to give use to the capped loids/bots.

I guess that i should add "Feel free to use this advice or ignore it".
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

(Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide)   (Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide) EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:50 am

que
Back to top Go down

(Real) Guide for poor people to squeeze the game (Not another RT offer guide)
Page 1 of 1