Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:41 pm

The awesome new game by Keiji Inafune about the electrical Psychic Badass, Azure Striker Gunvolt, is getting a sequel!

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/02/22/azure-striker-gunvolt-2-revealed-gets-first-gameplay-trailer/

Not much has been revealed yet, but it was mentioned that Gunvolt will learn some new tricks in this one, and Gunvolt's old rival, Copen, will now be playable in this one. Also, Inti Creates is putting their all into this sequel, as the team aims to create “the best high-quality game they possibly can.”

One new Boss Fight has been revealed, and she's mega ultra adorable! She's a girl with Mega Poofy Drill Hair that she can use to attack with as well!

Also a video about the reveal at MagFest!

Considering how awesome the first Gunvolt was, I am so hyped for this!

Then again, perhaps this is why Mighty No 9 has been delayed. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:48 pm

Was playing this on PC.

The controls were a bit weird.... but its okay.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 7:31 pm

This is the upcoming sequel, not the 1st one, that I'm talking about. I posted a topic about the first Gunvolt Game a while back.

EDIT: More news on it. Apparently in this one, you can also now play as Gunvolt's rival from the previous game, Copen. He plays differently and can also gain powers from other bosses, unlike Gunvolt.

Also another part, Shovel Knight will also be making an appearance in Gunvolt 2 as a secret boss! HELL YEAH!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:53 am

Sorry to double post, but

GUNVOLT 2 IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:59 am

okay i'll bite at it later.

Does it give bonuses if you have the previous game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 12:02 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Not really sure, but you can face against the Secret Boss of Shovel Knight, if you happen to have the Shovel Knight Amiibo.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Not really sure, but you can face against the Secret Boss of Shovel Knight, if you happen to have the Shovel Knight Amiibo.

o its a 3ds release? thought PC. oh wells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:21 am

Well I've just about made it to the end, making sure to collect all the secrets as I do.

The original Gunvolt's bosses were based on the Seven Deadly Sins, but I can't tell what the new ones are supposed to be based on, (if they even are based on anything, but it seems strange if the last ones were but these ones are not).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2   Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
Page 1 of 1