Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ISfan4life
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 8

School Life Empty
PostSubject: School Life   School Life EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:04 am

So here's a story I started. It's a little story about the average school life of 12 girls who get accepted into a prestigious academy Smile Like all girls, they go through stress, friendships, and drama, but the experience they have together is once in a lifetime! Please give me any feedback you have, as it really helps, and I hope you enjoy reading Smile

Chapter 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YEqsdbJKTu3QLknl42Q5LBqlKMb6RrHMp7yScs-L7aU/edit?usp=sharing
Chapter 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fOJQ3utRwQbxRaVEk0ssGlFR0BFPflKdEYSndnAiH24/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

School Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life   School Life EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:50 am

Hey, just read the story! I liked the introduction very well, since you used simple words but still described things in detail (although I admit I may have accidentally skimmed through some paragraphs), like how the school uniform looked like and whatnot, while still keeping the story and flashbacks in check. Personally, I'm rooting for Rouge because no one else seemed intresting enough in such a sotry where people fight to the death because they spend time training instead of studying. It's actually pretty interesting due to the path and all. I wouldn't mind if this was the story for some RPG fighting game or something. Might be a good edutainment thing.

Feedback? I'm not sure. There's nothing really wrong with it or anything as far as I've read. Everything seems to be okay.

Enjoyed reading it? Sure I did!

Oh, and one more thing... since this isn't CB-related, you should post it somewhere else like The Lounge or something next time, I think.
Back to top Go down
GustavoWoltmann
Newcomer
Newcomer

School Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life   School Life EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:04 am

Hello I'm Gustavo Woltmann, and here's my School life in Panama. My life is great, I have great friends and also we always help each other to learn more. We have made a band and I'm a guitarist. We always play during get together campus events and band battles. when we are young we want to write and dreamed to become part of a book or song publishers. Now still dreaming about it. How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life   School Life Empty

Back to top Go down

School Life
Page 1 of 1