Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiona or Lunastasia?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Fiona or Lunastasia? Empty
PostSubject: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:29 am

I chose Crim as my limited edition pre-registration starter due to being a former CB player. Originally I was going to go in Double Crim, but I'm still deciding whether to use one of the other 2. I'd like some quick opinions on Fiona and Lunastasia and your experience with them.

This will help me choose whether to try one of the 2 as the other starter or just go with my original intention of double Crim.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 am

In all honesty if you want to do good at the start of the game Crimrose will be the worst choice just because her guns are pathetically weak and her melee is gimmicky at best, which will be outplayed by almost any other type that can melee.

Lunastesia is the easiest one to crutch off of as she will easily do 70s at level 1 rank C and no one knows how to actually combat her.

Fiona is squishy but has a much higher survival rate compared to Crimrose. Fiona's designed to use her team mates as shields so if you don't mind NOT charging in head first go ahead with her.
Back to top Go down
Epsii
Despaired Abbey
Despaired Abbey

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Pretty much everything Astral said.

Just be prepared.... Panzers will be spammed like no tomorrow. (people will be using them everywhere)
Back to top Go down
http://Twitch.tv/FateEpsylon
shadow443
shadow443

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Of course, in the long run you'll eventually unlock all three to play as. So you shouldn't need to worry about who you need to pick.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Fiona - good to farm points and ranks initially, where people are playing spot camping.
Lunastasia - need a lot of carts, get her setup asap to rape,get it too late = get rape by other panzer in future.
Crim - very good at s rank when people are still not using gara tier stuff. Is the very few aerial to get access to enhance melee attacks after shift action. Require more map awareness and skills to play well.

So if you notice, all starts failing after people gets access to byne, destructor etc. So pick your poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona or Lunastasia?   Fiona or Lunastasia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiona or Lunastasia?
Page 1 of 1