Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samurai Jack is coming back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Samurai Jack is coming back! Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Jack is coming back!   Samurai Jack is coming back! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Remember that old show on Cartoon Network that was one of the coolest things ever to be on that channel, Samurai Jack. You know, with the Heroic and Badass Samurai who gets sent into the future by a Demon Lord known as Aku, and now must find a way to return to his time period and stop Aku from ever gaining power in the future? Yet as awesome as that show was, it got cancelled way too soon with many stones left unturned?

Well believe it or not, Samurai Jack is making a Comeback! Read about it here! -->   http://comicbook.com/2015/12/02/adult-swim-announces-new-season-of-samurai-jack-with-genndy-tart/

They said that with its huge fanbase who had been dying for it to have a proper conclusion, it's time to get the series back and finish it up! I'm very excited for this! It's time to see this series finally get the ending it needs!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack is coming back!   Samurai Jack is coming back! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:26 pm

>Adult Swim

Remember when it used to be a kids' show? Yeah me too back in 1990 something. Also I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy watching the remake, or if I'll watch it at all, because I want to keep what good memories I have of it and not have it potentially ruined. What are those horns on his head anyways, he was supposed to wear a straw hat.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack is coming back!   Samurai Jack is coming back! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:32 am

Actually, that looks more like Aku in one of his alternate forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack is coming back!   Samurai Jack is coming back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai Jack is coming back!
Page 1 of 1