Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this game US only?

Go down 
+14
AhegaoMaster
necrodrakath
Mie
God is a Cat Girl
duckov
wapiti4
Soarer
HeyMario
LazFlamme
Frizz
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
Stickboy
Silvershine
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

Is this game US only? Empty
PostSubject: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 am

Whenever I click the download button in Cosmic League website, I get this error x':

Is this game US only? Accessdenied_by_nightforest-d9hyaeb

So is it their servers fault or is the game US downloadable only? :'O
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:52 am

well it does wrote US there

try different browser then, or use vpn
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 am

Silvershine wrote:
Whenever I click the download button in Cosmic League website, I get this error x':

Is this game US only? Accessdenied_by_nightforest-d9hyaeb

So is it their servers fault or is the game US downloadable only? :'O

I'm from the Philippines and I was able to download and install it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 am

I do not see any problem about downloading the client either
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 am

Europe is not asia. Maybe a problem w/ your security? Or isp (I had trouble accessing CS hp and cb once because of my isp. It were only these and got fixed after 12 h or such)?

Or yeah, EU is locked out b/c copyright. We'll get a glorious EU server I tell ya :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:31 pm

I tried to download it under a couple of European IPs and was blocked as well

LMAO RIP YUROPOORS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:14 am

Yep those backstabbing bastards IP blocked the game after luring players with pre-registration campaings and facebook "like" campaigns, now expecting for CyberStep to IP block all the other games.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Europe is not asia. Maybe a problem w/ your security? Or isp (I had trouble accessing CS hp and cb once because of  my isp. It were only these and got fixed after 12 h or such)?

Or yeah, EU is locked out b/c copyright. We'll get a glorious EU server I tell ya :>

Remindme how long did the Cosmic Break EU server lasted, remind me how alive GetAmped 2 EU server is.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 am

Good. Less people lagging up while connecting across 9000 kilometers.
If you say you don't lag while connecting across that sort of distance, you're full of shit.
bye have fun in CB2EU or whatever!
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 pm

Enjoy the BR invasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 pm

I will live to see the day, you see yourself facing your own words when Cosmic League starts with its lag conga, by the way the current main population of US servers seem to be foreigners so enjoy seeing the server deserted because how horrible the game really is and people being unable to keep up when real shit updates come, then cash cows finally, causing the server to close due not enough players nor founds.

Enjoy your little server that had its already remaining days counted getting hugely decreased.

I will be the first one giving BRs and EUs basic knowledge about how to VPN when their servers fail too, just to piss off muricans, and make sure to brainwash their minds to make them lag the hell out of the game.

And i am still saving some serious shit if CyberStep dares to give away Lunastasia and Fiona for free on Cosmic Break if they do a collaboration with Cosmic League

I wonder if i can ask Nader about some tips, but i dunno if those would work on other CyberStep games
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Cosmic League Facebook page wrote:
This server is the US server, not the international one. Thus, other regions like Europe, Latin America or Japan are IP blocked and people residing in those areas won't be able to connect to the server for that reason.
We are sorry for all of you who wanted to play on this server with your fellow Americans.
Anyways, the territories now IP blocked will have their own server soon as well so stay tuned for info about your region!

Spoiler in case of wrong usage:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
This server is the US server, not the international one. Thus, other regions like Europe, Latin America or Japan are IP blocked and people residing in those areas won't be able to connect to the server for that reason.
We are sorry for all of you who wanted to play on this server with your fellow Americans.
Anyways, the territories now IP blocked will have their own server soon as well so stay tuned for info about your region!

Well it says people in other countries then it appears the words "fellow americans"

So they are seeing it as kicking other americans of the server and/or thinking that only americans exist around the world
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:19 am

Well if they want their core playerbase dropping from 90 players to 30.....

sure sure there surely will be 200+ during launch, but that will dropp down rapidly if things continue the way they did in cosmic break 1 x':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:27 am

Where are you getting these numbers from?
Back to top Go down
HeyMario
HeyMario

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:37 pm

so the game is dead before it even started,let's see how many "fellow americans" will stay after they see cyberstep special customer service.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:

Well it says people in other countries then it appears the words "fellow americans"

So they are seeing it as kicking other americans of the server and/or thinking that only americans exist around the world

people who may be american but not be in america are banned and unable to play with their fellow americans. Not that complex lol.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 am

RIP in Pepperinoes Strayans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:07 am

from the southern SEAs anyway and downloaded the game just fine, but decided not to play under a very very trustworthy hunch and stick round in cb1.

lol yuropoor. wonder if the brazilian cosmic league counts for you?
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 pm

So everi EU twat like me who wants to play that piece of crap just dl a random free vpn BS thing update the client and then play without the vpn enjoy scrabz
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:21 pm

I dunno if its for everyone but I just noticed Im SUDDENLY able to log in without VPN. Did they remove IP block from EU? o.o
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:32 pm

wapiti4 wrote:
from the southern SEAs anyway and downloaded the game just fine, but decided not to play under a very very trustworthy hunch and stick round in cb1.

lol yuropoor. wonder if the brazilian cosmic league counts for you?

You need to learn your maps.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Wow why does mine say it could not connect to server : (((((
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:40 pm

funny beacause im from venezuela and i can play well
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Mie wrote:

I really have no clue what happened. As said I just randomly am able to connect now and play fine without VPN o.o.... and I was unable to do so all these past days ._.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Silvershine wrote:
Mie wrote:

I really have no clue what happened. As said I just randomly am able to connect now and play fine without VPN o.o.... and I was unable to do so all these past days ._.

I just had to get a new client
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this game US only?   Is this game US only? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this game US only?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next