Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Elyria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Chronicles of Elyria Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S91m1MaBp-I

I am very much interested in this game
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:25 pm

What kind of game is this @_@

"Another cool feature of the soul mechanic is that each soul, unbeknownst to the player, will have a destiny. Some will play a pivotal role in the overall story, some will be catalysts for major world-altering events five years from now, and some will be more acutely attuned to magic than others. While every soul will have a destiny, players may not learn what that is for years down the road. You might think you’re just making a humble blacksmith, but in reality, you could wind up triggering the end of the world as you know it. "
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:34 pm

they're trying to make the game as realistic as they can, with the world changing dynamically and learn/study skills instead of leveling up

think of it like better mabinogi, maybe
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Stickboy wrote:
they're trying to make the game as realistic as they can, with the world changing dynamically and learn/study skills instead of leveling up

but what if the worlds ends o-o? does that mean everyone will die and hence for restart the entire game?
but there no restarts so meaning the world will be different?
shit got complex

sounds funs though I wonder what the jobs are...hopefully something like a knight/magician would be fun o3o Ill become a Grandmaster of Magic >Very Happy and blow up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Stickboy wrote:

More like, what ArcheAge should had been
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 pm

I think i would play this, seems the mabinogi i liked without the cash-gachapon shenaningans even if doesnt have the qt anime kawaii stuff that motivates myslef 50% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Elyria   Chronicles of Elyria Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Elyria
Page 1 of 1