Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?

Go down 
+15
Koiro
keima
LazFlamme
AhegaoMaster
Fuwakomoriya
Zwiebel Force
Isdelft
WiFi
That_Wiesel_Guy
Sakura1
Astral_Dono
Yuisen
zamo
RaverX
EXNova
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Just kidding, you're already addicted!

Anyway, I came back for nostalgia's sake, and possibly due to some manner of undiagnosed psychological illness. So, if someone could please catch me up to speed on the new "Drive" cartridges, why the fuck everyone has motorcycles, core tunes, and the new S-tier list of broken bots, that'd be great.

For those who don't know or don't remember me, I'm EXNova, from BRD's Origin clan. I've been playing the game on and off since OBT and I betrayed DOS during the jump to live service along with Spermwhale and all the other cool kids. Hail RNGesus, nerf Eris, uh... Praise Manberryl, Mighty Bine hits like a TRUCK, all that good stuff!
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Ehhhhh....?? Well WB anywayz

Drive is like a secondary lvl up a moe and each cart has special benefits unique to that Drive

it'd be better if winty or some 1 else explained it (me kinda bad at that....)
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 pm

ahaha i betrayed dos too after OBT and i regretted it so much, esp with how high brd is on the rankings.. i wonder what jello/spermwhale is up to these days

the two motorcycle girls and cannonballer DR have this driving mechanic thats like boost run but doesnt use boost, goes way faster, and also hurts people when driving through them. core tunes dont take any cost to have on but add to your total cost in arena i think, and you can only have one core tune per tier (4 star, 3 star, etc.) edit: sorry i lied here, refer to astral below

remember to hit up the service counter robot in the central area (mission place) and put in the code "CB2015SUMMER" for a ticket for a free roll on a garapon !

Last edited by zamo on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Welcome back, Drive system is simple, there are 3 types:
Armor Drive
Sword Drive
Boost Drive

Armor drive mostly contain carts that make you more tanky, you can gain extra 100 hp from this drive. Also the overused as fuck Last stand cart which allows you to revive on the spot with 50 hp and few seconds of invincibility. This cart also has Ablative Plating, it gives you 50% damage reduction from you're bot type's elemental weakness. This drive is considered the universal drive for all bots since all bot types can benefit from this

Sword Drive, as the name implies mostly used by melees (durr). This drive contains epic shit like,
Reinforce S which allows your bot to use the new sub weapon tunes. I think wonder cancel is also a great cart.

Boost Drive is shit in my opinion.

I'd like to buy some drugs I've been sober for like a year now!
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:47 pm

zamo wrote:
ahaha i betrayed dos too after OBT and i regretted it so much, esp with how high brd is on the rankings.. i wonder what jello/spermwhale is up to these days
I didn't join to be hip, I jumped ship because the DOS area music was honestly driving me up a wall, and red's not my color. I joined DOS in OBT because I thought it would be the biggest union.

zamo wrote:
remember to hit up the service counter robot in the central area (mission place) and put in the code "CB2015SUMMER" for a ticket for a free roll on a garapon !
No shit? I'll definitely check that out.

Yuisen wrote:
I'd like to buy some drugs I've been sober for like a year now!
What are we talking? Crank? Chronic? Tentacle Hentai?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 pm

RaverX wrote:
Drive is like a secondary lvl up a moe and each cart has special benefits unique to that Drive
RaverX wrote:
a moe
Mechs can have drive cartridges too you little shit.
zamo wrote:
core tunes dont take any cost to have on but add to your total cost in arena i think, and you can only have one core tune per tier (4 star, 3 star, etc.)
No they do not add on any cost at all ever, regardless of where you are. 4* core tunes are the only ones limited to 1 tune. You can have up to 3 3* core tunes, 5 2* core tunes, and 99 1* core tunes.
Yuisen wrote:
Armor drive mostly contain carts that make you more tanky, you can gain extra 100 hp from this drive. Also the overused as fuck Last stand cart which allows you to revive on the spot with 50 hp and few seconds of invincibility. This cart also has Ablative Plating, it gives you 50% damage reduction from you're bot type's elemental weakness. This drive is considered the universal drive for all bots since all bot types can benefit from this

Sword Drive, as the name implies mostly used by melees (durr). This drive contains epic shit like,
Reinforce S which allows your bot to use the new sub weapon tunes. I think wonder cancel is also a great cart.

Boost Drive is shit in my opinion.
You're also leaving out Stun Recovery for the Armor Drive because stun recovery makes it so you don't actually get stunlocked. Also you forgot to mention the +100 HP is spread between two levels (+30 and +70 HP) so you spend two levels for it instead of just one.

If you want to mention the Reinforce S cart you should at least say what the tunes are (Melt and Powerless Beta). See also for useful carts: Wonder Cancel (Allows you to press F any time, even in a stunlock or when you're in the middle of a melee combo), Beserk Clearance (Clean status effects when you swing each hit, so doesn't clean shock if you get hit with it because you can't hit stuff), Meditation / Aerial Fighter (Helps you conserve boost). Aside from those and the +30 HP cart sword drive is mostly useless and only useful on very sepcific melee builds.

Fuck you boost drive is incredible in today's meta, either as a boost run melee or a generic AIR.
>+30 HP because new meta but if you want hp go armor drive
>Augumented Thrusters, makes it so you never have to sit in one spot to gain altitude anymore (You gain altitude while moving, so 0 WLK no longer becomes a major issue on AIRs or ARTs)
>Propellant Armor makes it so boost drain AIRs will never bother you again because you lose virtually no boost at all anymore from them.
>Stun Recovery because again stunlocks suck, allows you to escape easier
>Aerial Fighter/Meditation because boost is needed to get AIRs with your own melee AIRs or LNDs.
>Eco-Boost because boost is needed as usual.
>Fall Charge which is honestly almost useless on AIRs but AMAZING on ARTs and hopper LNDs.

Actually look into the shit you can do with boost drive before calling it shit, shitter. l0l
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:

zamo wrote:
core tunes dont take any cost to have on but add to your total cost in arena i think, and you can only have one core tune per tier (4 star, 3 star, etc.)
No they do not add on any cost at all ever, regardless of where you are. 4* core tunes are the only ones limited to 1 tune. You can have up to 3 3* core tunes, 5 2* core tunes, and 99 1* core tunes.
oh wow really?? sorry, i lied then! thanks astral c:
edit:
EXNova wrote:
zamo wrote:
I didn't join to be hip, I jumped ship because the DOS area music was honestly driving me up a wall, and red's not my color. I joined DOS in OBT because I thought it would be the biggest union.
ahaha i found about cosmic break from an s4 league fanforum and i originally joined brd in OBT, but all the s4 league peeps joined dos so i hopped over there, and hopped back to brd in live to help brd out (since brd was doing the worst at the time, atleast throughout obt i think).

Last edited by zamo on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm

You all suck, give correct info...well astral fixed y'all mistakes but meh winty come enlighten them pls
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 pm

If Winty didn't exist what would you nerds do when someone gave wrong information?
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Yeah, where is the Indolord Dasher Hero himself? There is a distinct lack of beard in my life.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
If Winty didn't exist what would you nerds do when someone gave wrong information?
laugh
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Astral, you're just a fag please suck my dick
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:24 pm

I only suck BBDs sorry.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Y so bitter give me some warmth
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Is Yuisen like the new Sash/a/, or literally Sash/a/ on an alt? Is Sash/a/ still around? Is Nancy still around? I see audible chocolate is crashing the thread. How's it going, CAV?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Yuisen is a random pleb who is not sasha. Nancy is marginally more tolerable now.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 am

Nope, Astral is just being a pussy. She likes playing mind games and shit on you.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:55 am

Don't forget how much of a witch I am and how much I like manipulating people just to watch them squirm for my own amusement.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 am

Yeah, and the part where you bash everyone because your super hot asian girlfriend left you. Smile

And how gay you were... well gay-er before.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:13 am

Right, well, you two play nice and share your memes and be good kids and whatnot. So Nancy is still all up in everyone's grill with the kawaii, what about the other two members of the unholy females-don't-belong-in-gaming Trinity? CCoRS and Mie? I saw Anti running around in union wars with scary custom mecha builds, so CB's favorite sarcastic grandpa is still kicking around the battlegrounds. Any other old players stick around?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:18 am

You are back lol, welcome back
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 am

Hey, she lives! How was school?
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:29 am

Astral_Dono wrote:

>Fall Charge which is honestly almost useless on AIRs
why.jpg

EXNova wrote:
Right, well, you two play nice and share your memes and be good kids and whatnot. So Nancy is still all up in everyone's grill with the kawaii, what about the other two members of the unholy females-don't-belong-in-gaming Trinity? CCoRS and Mie? I saw Anti running around in union wars with scary custom mecha builds, so CB's favorite sarcastic grandpa is still kicking around the battlegrounds. Any other old players stick around?
CCoRS gone long time ago
mie was quit too , just recently

and you forget kawaii aimi , she still here

the reason why a lot of ppl got cancerous tier bots cause
there are a lot of cancerous card collector event that give you free gara roll
and ppl abuse it , iirc it have like 5 times+ already
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:39 am

I'm still not a hundred percent Aimi's a chick, but that's probably just my personal brand of skepticism. Not much interaction with Aimi, so I pretty much forgot about him/her/it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 am

oooh, I saw you login the other day, but I thought it was someone else. Welcome back. #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?   Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Kids, Wanna Buy Some Drugs?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next