Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Go down 
+4
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
LazFlamme
Soarer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

[GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter Empty
PostSubject: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 am

Based on this meme - http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-sexually-identify-as-an-attack-helicopter

This is a pointless game where you write a story about how you sexually identify as something out of the ordinary AND do something indecent to the person above you who sexually identifies as something else.

This is a game for horrible people like me.

I'll start.

I sexually identify myself as a washing machine and want shower-senpai to notice me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:08 am

I though nobody cares?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:25 pm

I guess I'll try playing, I sexually identify as clothes made from bottles and I want to squirt inside a certain washing machine
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 pm

I sexually identify as steak and wish to stain the clothes made from bottles with my hot juices.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 pm

I sexually identify as a mayo bottle and I want to squirt my white liquid on steak-san
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 pm

I sexually identify as jake from state farm, I want to make you pay more for car insurance.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:23 pm

I sexually identify as a phone and I want Mr.Jake to whisper sweet nothings into my receiver all night long
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:23 am

I sexually identify as a Alex From Target and I'll steal all your girls with my fuck phone
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 am

I sexually identify as Trio Warkop and I would like to examine your whole body as a fake doctor
(This is a reference that I'm sure no one would get, nope, not even other Indonesians, well, Indonesians might get HALF of it, but not the whole package)
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 am

I sexually identify as the Jonas Brothers and wish to have a good time with the Trio Warkop.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:33 pm

I sexually identify as a lollipop
and I wish the Jonas Brothers would lick me until I am nothing but my core

EDIT : Try Ctrl+A
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:21 pm

I Identify as a massive murder who kills the Jonas Brothers and The person ontop
Back to top Go down
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
keima

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
I Identify as a massive murder who kills the Jonas Brothers and The person ontop
Lol
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:36 am

keima wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Lol
He missed the point.
Back to top Go down
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
keima

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:54 am

Soarer wrote:
keima wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Lol
He missed the point.
Isn't killing an indecent thing ? :3
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:29 am

keima wrote:
Soarer wrote:
keima wrote:

Lol
He missed the point.
He did not sexually identify. :/
Back to top Go down
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
keima

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 am

Soarer wrote:
keima wrote:
Soarer wrote:

He missed the point.
He did not sexually identify. :/
I know i am just joking
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:33 am

May we continue? I'll just assume that SHE sexually identify herself as a massive murder

I sexually identify as a file cabinet in a police station and I want the massive murder to fill me up
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 am

I sexually identify myself as a unicorn. Back when i was a young little girl, I used to be another of the many who spends my pastime watching My Little Pony and beating the shit out of others with two short swords. However, my life had since changed when the auburn pony whispered into my ear: "Jet Falcon can melt Steel Burn." That night, I started having dreams of being a majestic unicorn, galloping through the vast grassy plains and tearing through the wild blue yonder. Wind is my food, speed is my love, blue is my life, and Miruru is my waifu (well, same sex marriage is now a thing). I shall be born amidst the azure flames of Hell, and I shall tackle through the gates of the very Heavens, all shiny and chrome. People keep telling me that the very idea of being a unicorn is beyond possible, but I simply don't care, I'm cool. Look, I've already undergone numerous body modifications to install an extra pair of powered legs, heavy armor, and most important of all, a majestic, useless horn on the forehead. I even took a step further and acquired a legendary steed of Blue Flame, affectionately named by me, Rosblau. As of today, according to the Charter of the Internet, everyone must call me "Magical Pony" and respect my rights to charge into healing groups and support teams alike without thinking of the collateral damage done. If you can't accept my presence around, you're an equidaephobe and is required to recheck your tuning for any missing Ex tunes, Crimson Veil, Crimson Crusader and the entirety of your Drive. Thanks for being so understanding.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:12 pm

I sexually identify as pico and rub icecream on the person ontop Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:18 am

I sexually identify as Add and I want to analyze Pico and break her down until planck distance is reached
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 am

Embarassed I sexually identify as terry crews and I want to hold the person above like old spice
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:30 am

I sexually identify as the Old spice guy, and wish to have a long manly embrace with OLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKAH BODEH WASH MAEKZ U SMELL LIEK POWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter   [GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 am

Soarer wrote:
I sexually identify as the Old spice guy, and wish to have a long manly embrace with OLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKAH BODEH WASH MAEKZ U SMELL LIEK POWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

You left out the legendary DOUBLE SUN POWER.
Back to top Go down

[GAME] I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
Page 1 of 1