Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divide X with Zero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 am

Here's my attempt, let me see yours
Divide X with Zero Dc18851a96
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 am

I still don't know what am I suppose to post, so I'll just leave this here.

Viracocha emerged from Lake Titicaca and made a dark world, without sun, moon or stars, and a race of giants. This race was to live peacefully and worship Viracocha, but instead it defied him. He turned some of the giants into stone; others were swallowed by the earth and sea. A great flood (unu pachacuti) swamped the land, drowning everything but one man and one woman, who landed at Tiwanaku.

Next Viracocha created the sun, moon and stars, and set them in motion from the Island of the Sun and Island of the Moon in the lake. He made a second, normal-sized human race from stone and clay, named them and painted them with their national costumes and hairstyles, then dispersed them underground in their future homelands. With two or three helpers he then travelled through the land, calling forth the nations to reemerge through caves, and also from hills and lakes, as he went, until he reached the north-west coast and disappeared across the sea - in one version on a cloak raft, in another walking on the water.

Source: Jones, David M., The Everyday Life of the Ancient Incas (Hermes House, London, 2010)
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 am

Do the title, divide something using "Zero" as in any kind of zero
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

Divide X with Zero Ecc9ana
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:25 am

Image:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:37 am

divide x with zero equals zero, ok
Back to top Go down

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Dividing Dark Matter by Zero.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divide X with Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divide X with Zero   Divide X with Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

Divide X with Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com