Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares Empty
PostSubject: Spooky's House Of Jumpscares   Spooky's House Of Jumpscares EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:06 pm

A Free Indie Horror Game I found out about recently, and I'd say it's okay, though I didn't really find it scary (even at the later parts). Some of you might like it though.

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares 36962_fybwtyej

The game involves a person going through a Haunted Mansion of 1000 rooms, which is inhabited by various monsters, the main one being a Ghost Girl named Spooky.
At first it just seems simple with pop-out cutouts, but then gets progressively more threatening with the monsters encountered. Later on, it is shown that the house is actually a containment facility to hold various supernatural creatures too. It appears to reference some various things in its horror too.

Anyone else played this?
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky's House Of Jumpscares   Spooky's House Of Jumpscares EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Yes, I've played some of it.
Back to top Go down

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares
Page 1 of 1