Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice and suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

Advice and suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Advice and suggestions?   Advice and suggestions? EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Here's a video of me doing a dungeon:

Watch and tell me how to play better, ignore the part where I used my item 2 times by mistake, I know I should be dashing more maybe, and I try to conserve EN. Whats the best way to use might bomber? It's harder to aim for me while flying so idk.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Advice and suggestions?   Advice and suggestions? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:39 am

1st advice: stop using it stocked, a.k.a mix it around with other parts.
2nd advice: do it while your bot are below level 30 so you don't get exp penalty when switching parts.
3rd advice: save up 50mt (from monthly c$ => mt conversion or events or login bonus) and buy a generald in mt shop (50mt cost, red/white color tall bot with a sword and a shield). It has high overall stats, high versatile weapon imbue arm which has homing energy ball main weapon and a long sword sub weapon all in 1, very worthy for a 50mt cost bot.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Advice and suggestions?   Advice and suggestions? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:53 am

yeah cake helped me with some parts for my might bomber and now he's much better, I'll save up mt for that robot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice and suggestions?   Advice and suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice and suggestions?
Page 1 of 1