Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*kicks the door open*

Go down 
+14
colfenor1337
RaverX
GasaiYunoº
otakuchama
aosepsa
Toilet-Flusher
Fuwakomoriya
+RedCobra+
YukiZero
Maelstrom
KoumakanScarlet
Yuisen
Astral_Dono
Fontes
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

Male Posts : 104

*kicks the door open* Empty
PostSubject: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:22 am

HEYOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!

Yep, new guy in. Mecha nut (Gundam, Gaogaigar, Getter, etc.) like surely many , around here (CB IS still a mech-themed game, right... right?!), and full-time illustrator for mostly board games. Currently working on a lil' project that hopefully a community such as this one will be interested in, and since I like CB to boot... hey, why not step in? Too bad I gotta wait a full week to put a link to it on my signature, but I do have a link to my DeviantART on my profile, so...

Now, regarding me and CB, I don't play it THAT often (on it since the open beta), and currently I've been having too many issues trying to get the game to even boot that I really don't care, anymore. Which is a shame, I loved fiddling with the mech settings and doing some quests (not much into the PvP aspect). I'm kiiiiiiinda looking forward to at least try Cosmic Break 2... kinda. Those who've been on top of the Kickstarter must've noticed my occasional (or frequent) bitching in the comments. Razz

So, that's too long of an intro as-is, so... seeya around, folks!
Back to top Go down
http://fontesmakua.deviantart.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:36 am

I read this entire thing in a preppy old gym coach voice just because of your profile picture.

I love myself at 2:30 in the morning.

Also hi.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:51 am

Why is it that whenever I see people saying ''they haven't been playing frequently", my mind automatically translates that as "I play a lot on different accounts/servers".

Hi, if you pay me I can be your number one flunky. Also welcome to this shitty forum with shitty people made for a shitty game that was released by a shitty company.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 am

hello
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:23 am

hola
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 am

merhaba
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:58 am

welcome to CBFF.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am

I c dat u want to die early

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 am

hi

*flushes toilet*
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:48 am

Ah... something tells me I'm truly gonna fuckin' love it, here. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Fontes wrote:
(CB IS still a mech-themed game, right... right?!)
I dunno, you tell me.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Go die
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Diabolical wrote:
I dunno, you tell me.
Spoiler:

So... loli, loli, loli, loli, loli, loli, loli, loli, a couple moes in the corner- OH, there's a mech right in the middle! WOHOO!!!

Too bad C21 went outta service before I even got to know about it. :/
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Fontes wrote:
Too bad C21 went outta service before I even got to know about it. :/
http://www.c21-online.jp/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:56 pm

C21JP is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 pm

I appreciate the mention of the JP server. Though, I'm honestly tired of going through great lenghts to play a game when the publisher obviously doesn't want me to play it to begin with. Phantasy Star Online 2 was my last try (with that darn hiragana captcha, FUCK YOU SEGA JP!). If the western server is dead, the game itself is dead.

Guess I'll try to get CB to work again on my PC.
Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 am

You look like a cool guy. We could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 am

otakuchama wrote:
You look like a cool guy. We could be friends.

I'd post an image of Borat saying "HAI FAAAIVE!"... but I gotta wait a while before I can post links, so that one goes out the window.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:42 am

imagination.
Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:50 am

If you are in WIZ, feel free to join the (inactive) man-mode clan. I could teach you all I know about mechas.

Even doe I mostly build them to look cool.

cool:
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 am

And I'm in DOS, unfortunately. The dino-dude with his speech about power reminded me of Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda, while the pink toaster sounded annoying as fudge.

... lil' did I know I'd have to put up with all 3 regardless. XD
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:04 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:46 am

-R.I.P- I mean.... Good Luck
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 am

Hey I saw your deviant man. Looks awesome! Any games you're involved with/ are working on? owob
Back to top Go down
Fontes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fontes

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:46 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
Hey I saw your deviant man. Looks awesome! Any games you're involved with/ are working on? owob

Oh boy... You've just opened a bit of a Pandora's Box with that question. XD

So, here's a small list (and can't post clickable links, AAARRRRGH!!!):

- RIGHT NOW there's a Kickstarter for a game called Goblin Hunters, by Munji Studios. I posted a thread about it down at the general gaming section, though here's a link to the campaign directly: kck.st/1AxtBEf

- Look up "Level 99 Games", a company that does mostly board/card games. While officially freelance, I do so much stuff for 'em that I'm treated as in-house. XD

- From Level 99, I'm currently working on two projects: Millennium Blades and Grimmoire Shuffle: Lessons.

- Grimmoire Shuffle: Lessons:
Quote :

This is a magic-themed puzzle videogame for PC and mobile based on a card game we did before called Grimmoire Shuffle (yeah, quite unnexpected, I know), which is a part of Level 99's Minigame Library.  It's actually my first time doing 3D work for a game, so I'm having fun with it. Here's a lil' teaser animation I've put up a bit ago: fav.me/d8i08g2

Nothing revolutionary, I know, but I'm having fun. Razz

- Millennium Blades:
Quote :

This one's... in a league of it's own. Probably the game I've done the biggest amount of art so far, it's Kickstarter will hopefully open next month or so. Lemme try to explain this... ehem...

It's a board game where you play as a TCG (Trading Card Game) collector and duelist, and the game itself simulates the meta around TCGs, with trading, deck building, dueling, tournaments and events... all within a board game. A board game about TCGs... trippy, I know.

Some teaser art for it:
- Card set samples: fav.me/d80ab1t
- CARD GAMES ON AIRPLANES: fav.me/d80itb5
- Possibly the cover for the game: fav.me/d8fdrub

If it hasn't been left obvious enough as-is, do NOT expect anything serious in regards to theme. This falls in parody territory through and through, including card sets dedicated to parodying famous franchises.

And now... that which I believe to be one that'll appeal to you folks the most:

*kicks the door open* Fwlogoda001forum

Before saying anything, here's a link to a DA journal I made (and are keeping updated) about it: fav.me/d6huqnd I should make a FB page later.

This is one that I'm not only doing art for, I'm actually doing the game itself, along with it's lore.

Basically, I'M SICK AND TIRED of seeing japanese developers making such a boatload of wonderful mech-themed games, and the rest of us are left at best with a few leftover bones to bite on. So I'm rolling up my sleeves and doing something about it. It's not a videogame, sure, but it's what one can do given the resources. Hey, that's where Warhammer started! Razz

In terms of gameplay, while the game's theme is mostly inspired by the Super Robot Wars series, the actual gameplay will be closer to more action-like games like Cosmic Break and Armored Core... or as much as a board game can get without seeing all the components flying all over the place. It won't be customization-oriented mostly for lore fidelity (though weaponry can be fiddled with), but it'll feature a pretty varied roster to pick from.

If any of these sound appealing to you, I'll later on make threads about these down in the gaming section like I already did with Goblin Hunters.

[/walltextofdoom]

Last edited by Fontes on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mostly text formatting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *kicks the door open*   *kicks the door open* Empty

Back to top Go down

*kicks the door open*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next