Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This game needs more story based content.

Go down 
+8
Soarer
Winty
Zwiebel Force
Nilla
Fuwakomoriya
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
uiso
12 posters
AuthorMessage
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

This game needs more story based content. Empty
PostSubject: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:41 pm

It needs more things that pull at my feels.

I'm thinking Yuuka gets shot and gets modified by Rouche.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Robo Yuuka
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Free Rts. Free Garapon. Free Moes
free mecha
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 pm

How about this.... Chaos suddenly attacks us then all of a sudden BIGBRO draken dies trying to defend us from a bigass blast... etc etc

then luto sekka and i get married.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Nope. LUTO SEKKA IS MINE.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 pm

That's cute guys
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:56 pm

What about this: let Sekka die and I can have happy ending with Dracken #em1
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:17 pm

i guess maybe???? if they are going to make content regardless of balance they might as well give it some lore or backstory, like yeah that's true but it's not what the game "needs."

i think a special arena where you are transformed into a team of units would be cool(rather than using your own) and the other team is a different set of units for a kind of lore-based battle. Obv would be like a 10v10 room(make 2 rooms of this type to fit more players) and there'd be 5 units and you are randomly assigned one of the 5. I'm not sure if we have enough themed units to make balanced teams but it could be something in the future. I know pritzil kingdom has a good spread of units(missing a good land gunner, but has melee land, artillery, air, and support.) not sure which others have a good spread like that, my brain isn't really working well right now. They could like, write lore on why the two factions are fighting each other on the cosmic ark, have the players fight it out for themselves. They could release double themed garapons with the whole lineup from the "winning" side afterwards, so you get a f2p event where you get prebuilt and pretuned units to play with in the room, and get to roll for them yourself afterward.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:28 pm

When will the factions stop bickering over which ark to revive, simply pick one, and kill the CHAOS already.

Instead its years of fucking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm

It seems more like CHAOS is hiding right now and doing gurellia tactics. We do have Khul and Kristell who were high ranking soldiers now a part of the Cosmic Ark.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:40 pm

about the lore
I could swear there are more than 12 hero robots of yore
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
What about this: let Sekka die and I can have happy ending with Dracken #em1

Sekka dies and a guy named Onion Force replaces Dracken, who retired because of his wounds.

Retired Dracken marries Chloe and Chloe gets pregnant.

EDIT:

Icy permanently becomes a humanoid.
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Cosumiko burreki: TADA! A new day arrives! And so does our refreshing heroine! (it's vyolets)

intro arc: vyolets enter the vast vastness of the cosmic art. she loved misty so much that she became one. Enter, sidecharacters/sidekicks! asagi, sanzeiga, amiose, driscoll, sachlyric, that one guy  whose name I forgot(I had to watch a beta clan tourney to get the names). Our cast are introduced to the cosmic arc by lios and practice fight. setting is introduced. A villain suddenly appears! it is:(insert name here). he wants vyolets pants, but vyolets doesn't wear any. after a struggle our heroes defeat the madman. he vows to return.he loses an arm and his favorite shirt because the cosmic ark isn't some kind of kindergater(some foreshadowing follows)
the peaceful days continue(insert peaceful activity here)

tournament arc! : our heroes hear of the tournaments. they decide to participate and get pumped up(mysterious training for 5 chapters)! they found a clan, spheal clan but after winning the first 2 rounds(describe battles)in the third round they face the snow clan. after a close match our heroes lose. vyolets tearfully vows to become stronger under the full moon(is there a monn in the cosmic ark?) then something about helping ouka

ivis ark: ivis appears! our heroes battle her and stuff. i don't even like ivis that much i'll make something up as i go along. ok laz gets mortally wounded and isn't heard of again for the next 5 arcs. ivis gets defeated after amazing battle. she joins the ark.

eve ark: something about eve. rise of the etherlight. also rise of alpha air. hotglue win 1st official tourney and became legend. again.

other tournament arc: lots of other tournament . vyolets dominates epoch and becomes a princess.
night highway amazing race battle, vyolets fight! with ragtag alliance of ruffians. his team forever second place was a clever disguise. etherlight(rival) and his gang unleash their full power! but princess vyo triumph in heartrending battle. he forever a legend. side ark: diamond join and he really liven things up omg he crazy

initium ark: dark clouds gather!? the initium! arrive. how our heroes react? at first princess struggle and want to give up. but light of hope! the day that will become a legend! 7/19 vyolets glowing aura he also somewhere in other tourney arc win another tourney. ok he now beat back the dark initium with aura in tourneyl. he win many hard round. but in final round? after struggle he lose! still he showed them all. as final round ends suguri with blood tears utter last words: u must carry on my legacy princess. he dies and vyolets now pretend to be suguri too.
suguri ghost appear for a while before go to heaven...
abyss bahead! strogenst enemy appears! when abyss stare at you you better wink back. our heroes challange the vile bad guy! the first to beat him(?), even before jp! they again become legend! suguri continue to beat up abyss, after solo finally go to robot heaven.

side ark somewhere before: pepo steal snacks. our heroes do something with her. only side ark
also side ark: princess and archer. how will our princess face new princess?! obviously he smash her face in
also also side ark: robot become girl. c.s is crazy! beat up robot girl and make your minions. there are quests for that
ex axis arc: laz finally reborn! and other axis arrive. cosmic ark again in uproar. vyolets gather lots of allies, stand atop skies. he look for suguri face in sky who make grimace, then he say suguri i will (insert dramatic line here)

invasion of rokusomething arc: invaders invade. our heroes do what now? oh btw sachlyric heroic sacrifice some arcs before(dead), asagi very dead, fenixstryk joins somewhere in beginning but he a traitor! and dead, sanzeiga amiose and driscoll now battle-hardened survivors. ether also join, rivalry turns into beautiful friendship but this is a long time ago already.

next arc: rev who also join rather early somewhere along the way leave the clan. i forgot this. rivalry ensues. but deep down rev still respect vyolets.

this is almost the full story. it is defenitely not a good story. need to build in milez, sasha, redbrief ,boytitan, analprobe and that guy whose name i forgot

hope you enjoy it Very Happy i mean i definitely want to see story arcs and something with laz maybe

pls don't delete i will make it better i swear
Edit:this story is based on true events from the game cosmic break
but all characters and places are figment of my imagination. Any similarities are completely coincidental. Pls don't kill me soog

Last edited by snakegourd on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:59 pm

jesus christ
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:08 pm

QEDS please stop
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Duuuuude when does the next chapter come out?
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:32 pm

I must stop or winty will be mad
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:35 pm

i will tell suguri you are shitposting on the fanforum
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

I already said I'm stopping OK don't call sugu
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:46 am

"vyolets now pretend to be suguri too"

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!~~
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:52 am

More ntr plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game needs more story based content.   This game needs more story based content. Empty

Back to top Go down

This game needs more story based content.
Page 1 of 1