Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?

Go down 
+18
Koiro
Soarer
Relict?
mechaRev
Valkyrie
Fuwakomoriya
God is a Cat Girl
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shai
Tuskin
otakuchama
Mie
Winty
Sakura1
Zwiebel Force
reVelske
AnTi90d
Astral_Dono
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:02 pm

If I were to visit anyone's house it would probably be..... Lel I don't know I love everyone just about equally here.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:06 pm

I'd only befriend a small number of people, considering most people I cared about already stopped going to FF lol.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 pm

there'd be no sex
that's a given
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Moneymatch people in melee for easy money.

If you don't have money, then maybe other arrangements could suffice ohohoho
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:05 pm

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
TURN UP

I hate you so much right now

Tbh I hate most of you so I probably wouldn't bother visiting y'all

Cept for a few cool people but that's about it!

Relict wrote:

Senpai Relish please teach me the ways of the better Mario brother

I love Luigi but ffs I cannot play him for shit
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:03 pm

I'll be creepin' around
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:43 pm

I'll steal your stuff, starting with that fancy TV right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:52 pm

I'll be the first one in Koiro-kun's bed.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YSNbq2KcQ
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Soarer wrote:
I'll be the first one in Koiro-kun's bed.
What a slat.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:59 pm

You guys would be invited to come over and drink, but if you spill something you gotta go

Women are always welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Koiro wrote:
Relict wrote:

You approach with wavedash. D-smash is his friend; try to space it so the edge of it hits the enemy (really, that's what you should be doing with every attack with every characters besides BASED ROY). Coolhat, the best player in our smash club, has a tendency to wavedash in and spotdodge and follow up with D-smash. It didn't go so well against some of the people he fought in tourneys (Ken and Westballz and all those nerds), but it seems to wreck our scrub faces really well.

The reason why you approach with wavedashing is because he's floaty which leads to him having the worst horizontal aerial movement in the game. I was really rattled after fighting a falco so on the next match I tried jumping over his lasers instead of wavedashing. Which led to me being very slow and very easy to punish. Stick to wavedashing.

Other approach options with wavedash include f-tilt (low risk but low reward since it knocks them too far) and up-smash. Jab combo is aite. Waveshielding and then jumping out of shield into an aerial is good. Waveshielding into a shield grab is good. Ledgedashing, too.

People don't realize that down+b has a vulnerability period so take advantage of the uninformed. Be careful of crouch cancel, though.

If you're getting comboed, spam that nair. Sometimes that isn't safe, but nair usually pops the enemy up and lets you style on them instead.

If you're G: jab reset if the enemy was too slow to tech and then shoryuken.

Some character specific stuff:

• Marth has do a lot of preemptive stuff since we close the distance very quickly. Try to bait his fsmash by wavedashing back and forth / wavelanding mindgames. Waveshielding, too. It's a struggle, tbh, due to disjointed hitboxes.
  • Punish Falco / Fox hard. Which is easy given our toolset. Beware of their up-tilts and uairs as they give zero shits about our nair due to hitboxes. Slightly in their favor. If they don't DI properly, up throw to dair is a kill combo at higher percentages.
  • Make sure to spread the lube all over your asshole if you're up against a Sheik. If they don't DI properly, down throw to f-smash is a kiill combo at higher percentages

I'll link some of the videos that'll be recorded on Friday. I'm in a round robin with three Sheiks (one of them is IC main, though), one Marth, and three Falcos. FML

Watch lots of Luigi videos, too! Eddie Mexico, ROFL, Abate, Vudujin, Vist, etc

This is my favorite set because the announcers are so hype

Last edited by Relict? on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 pm

And Relish will be the first thing I put on my Hot Dog. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Relict? wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4

you'll rob me of my money and clothes
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 pm

GTA NEIGHBORHOOD
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4
see me in melty
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4
see me in melty

You all buncha thieves
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4
see me in melty

see me in huniepop
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Winty wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Winty wrote:

see me in xrd or smash4
see me in melty

see me in huniepop
see me in valgernon
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm

oh it's on now
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 am

Relict? wrote:
Koiro wrote:
Relict wrote:

You approach with wavedash. D-smash is his friend; try to space it so the edge of it hits the enemy (really, that's what you should be doing with every attack with every characters besides BASED ROY). Coolhat, the best player in our smash club, has a tendency to wavedash in and spotdodge and follow up with D-smash. It didn't go so well against some of the people he fought in tourneys (Ken and Westballz and all those nerds), but it seems to wreck our scrub faces really well.

The reason why you approach with wavedashing is because he's floaty which leads to him having the worst horizontal aerial movement in the game. I was really rattled after fighting a falco so on the next match I tried jumping over his lasers instead of wavedashing. Which led to me being very slow and very easy to punish. Stick to wavedashing.

Other approach options with wavedash include f-tilt (low risk but low reward since it knocks them too far) and up-smash. Jab combo is aite. Waveshielding and then jumping out of shield into an aerial is good. Waveshielding into a shield grab is good. Ledgedashing, too.

People don't realize that down+b has a vulnerability period so take advantage of the uninformed. Be careful of crouch cancel, though.

If you're getting comboed, spam that nair. Sometimes that isn't safe, but nair usually pops the enemy up and lets you style on them instead.

If you're G: jab reset if the enemy was too slow to tech and then shoryuken.

Some character specific stuff:

• Marth has do a lot of preemptive stuff since we close the distance very quickly. Try to bait his fsmash by wavedashing back and forth / wavelanding mindgames. Waveshielding, too. It's a struggle, tbh, due to disjointed hitboxes.
  • Punish Falco / Fox hard. Which is easy given our toolset. Beware of their up-tilts and uairs as they give zero shits about our nair due to hitboxes. Slightly in their favor. If they don't DI properly, up throw to dair is a kill combo at higher percentages.
  • Make sure to spread the lube all over your asshole if you're up against a Sheik. If they don't DI properly, down throw to f-smash is a kiill combo at higher percentages

I'll link some of the videos that'll be recorded on Friday. I'm in a round robin with three Sheiks (one of them is IC main, though), one Marth, and three Falcos. FML

Watch lots of Luigi videos, too! Eddie Mexico, ROFL, Abate, Vudujin, Vist, etc

This is my favorite set because the announcers are so hype

Thanks Relict, gonna save these notes in a notepad for future reference. I really need to get another copy of Melee though or find my old one. Either that or get PM

Oh, have you seen Boss's/Hat's Luigi before btw?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:53 am

Ah my condolences and it was my pleasure to help. Hope you can get back to smashing.

I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 pm

I sorta have but I only got 4 on me atm. I can't find my Brawl copy and I need to buy an SD Card for PM. There's still hope I can play that but there's almost none that I can play Melee again unless I find my copy of that, which I most likely lost again. There's copies of Melee going for $80-$100 and nope not doing it.

Boss's Luigi

It's for 4 though, most of his Melee vids are Dr. Mario. And I was tired when I typed that so I think I just completely typed the wrong name, don't think Hat actually plays Luigi oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?   What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if everyone here lived within a neighborhood?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next