Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question and what I got

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

A question and what I got Empty
PostSubject: A question and what I got   A question and what I got EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:53 am

https://imgur.com/a/D3i5f

Seen in this imgur album are my three best bots so far in Japanese C21 and a fourth image I have a question about.

What the heck is that item?

I'm hoping to eventually get a Lancer, and if I spend some real time on the game gather up an actual supply of parts so that I can really customize these guys. But what I have access to right now doesn't do jack for me and can't really upgrade my Archer which seems to be the best weapon I have so far besides my Wolfguy.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: A question and what I got   A question and what I got EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:31 am

Me99909 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/D3i5f

Seen in this imgur album are my three best bots so far in Japanese C21 and a fourth image I have a question about.

What the heck is that item?

I'm hoping to eventually get a Lancer, and if I spend some real time on the game gather up an actual supply of parts so that I can really customize these guys. But what I have access to right now doesn't do jack for me and can't really upgrade my Archer which seems to be the best weapon I have so far besides my Wolfguy.

if you mean that item, that's proof of domination, each dungeon have their own proof of domination
which you will get upon defeating the boss
(butak dungeon requires the final floor to be clear to get it)
and its use? its for void dimension which is literally a boss rush dungeon, but harder
which needed almost all of proof of dominations from all current available dungeons.
but, vd provides materials to craft premium parts(and upgrade certain weapons) and even have the part asa reward when cleared.
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: A question and what I got   A question and what I got EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks ^^.

I could also use an English speaking guild if anyone has one going Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question and what I got   A question and what I got Empty

Back to top Go down

A question and what I got
Page 1 of 1