Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AyeKayBee's videos of feeding

Go down 
+7
Nilla
God is a Cat Girl
Winty
AgnusDei
EXNova
Kuzuha
Relict?
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

AyeKayBee's videos of feeding Empty
PostSubject: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 am

I don't play Cosmic Break much these days since I'm busy with other things.
And I don't really have that many bots.
But the ones I do enjoy playing are kind of unique or underused, I guess.
So I'll try to upload gameplay videos focused around that.

It'd probably be me just feeding since I think turtles are for soup.

Misty Hollow hopper and Double Shaden BS Tho AM4:

Less than ideal commando. Nearly everything usable was on dispatch and I picked two ticking time bombs and a half-tuned Vanessa.

Luto Mikazuchi Sekka and MBGA:

More common units, but some people seem to think MBG-A is bad.

pls support Babymetal

Pulsardio Gamma with Large Bazooka:

I didn't do shit besides killsteal with the EMP Missile.

Dikaros with Ballista Shooter:

Probably a start of some silly series. Just demonstrating how 40 TEC / STR is not required on all builds.

Accel Saber with Delta Vulcan and Blazed Baron AM5:

Delta Vulcan doesn't need TEC to do great damage. I stacked HP to survive closing the distance with the leftover capacity.

Subpar Blazed Baron AM5 gameplay. I put him in there to soak up some EXP since the campaign was extended. I'll record another video when he's actually leveled and tuned.

more Misty Hollow:

Tried something new; I put little thoughts as captions throughout the video. Dunno if that's worth it.

Shorter than the other videos since I cut off the rest of the match. It was just me playing poorly on MBG-A. No one would learn anything from that. I still managed to be focus-fired and earned Leadership, anyways.

Greinaut G9 and Pulsardio Gamma:

I don't accomplish much with this particular G9 since I didn't stick with the team.

Pump Bazooka Mod:

Underleveled and only did 1k damage. But that's with like half my ammo. If I kept up with my hit rate, that would have been 2k, easy. And check out that damage per hit, son.

Lios and Pump Bazooka Mod:

I'm an awful Lios.
Speed tunes for Pump Bazooka is pointless. You have to dream big.

Air Raider overranging alphag:

Such a slow game because of all the ARTs on this turtling map.
And I still did pitiful damage.
Still fun, though.

Freeze Bazooka (and Estes AM) clip:

A short clip because why not.
I had a few matches where I had two stars over my head or where I dunked airs
but I think this was most amusing.

Icy (original):

I'm bad at this game.

fatty fight:

Synoris Gastra with Delta Vulcan:

LL Plasma Gun:

Valiant Axeler:

Tri-Union Battle:

Ion DF + Seraph Crimrose:

Astralyzer + Valiant Axeler:

Rosso Aspide alpha:

Malca Wayra:

Last edited by Relict? on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:51 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 am

Only Sasha says MBGA is bad lol
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Only Sasha says MBGA is bad lol

Yes, and I fragged him twice with MBGA in a single match before, ahaha.
I just prefer being vague instead of shaming people by mentioning names.
I think someone had an issue with that before or something.

But this topic isn't about a joke!
Well, maybe my music selection pool is a joke.
It's pretty limited, but I'll use songs that aren't too common.
I'll try to pick more suitable music for upcoming videos, too.
Can't guarantee playing better than ass, but I'll try that, as well.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Seems like you do pretty well to me.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm pretty hard on myself. You can observe several instances where subpar motor skills and bad decision making causes me to enter less than ideal situations.

Next video will probably feature dikaros and accel saber and demonstrate that you don't need max tec/str on every build

EDIT: I lied.

EDIT: EDIT: Since people are being really funny about my Dikaros.

planned build:

I think they're missing the point of the build.

• In short, I made a simple-to-tune build because, besides the weapon and the yukkuri, I had to tune everything from scratch in order to demonstrate a point.
  • Well, it was going to be simple to tune, but I was distracted and did the ex-tune on the leg and now I then decided that I might as well tune more HP to make this leg worthwhile. He doesn't need more TEC or more FLY. The point is to demonstrate that he doesn't need 40 TEC to do reasonably well and he already hits the last FLY breakpoint.
  • I used Dikaros because he has "dik" in the name. He's also cheap in bot cost, purchasable via UC, and underused.
  • There's plenty of cores that can do his job better.
  • I'm using Brickgale BS5 because it came with the AMJ I wanted to roll. I don't have to spend RT to get Sol Volca BS; I don't have to use outdated Brickgale BS or Brickgale BS2. And because of how it can be used, I don't have to give this gimmicky bot Accel Roll.

GLIFE is not cost effective - it was merely used to add some HP.
The build isn't optimized. That's not my concern.

If I want to wreck face, I just need to switch to MBG-A, anyways.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AgnusDei
Newcomer
Newcomer
AgnusDei

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am

Sasha says he isn't impressed by any of your MBG A gameplays

AyeKayBee's videos of feeding Mbga_b10

He got this untuned, he still says the bot isn't good enough. He is kind of an elitist, anything that isn't autoplay or top tier is shit for him. He says that MBG A can't get as much melee damage as Eris/Ivis, so he thinks the bot is shit.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 am

I have more than double his frag count. I think frags are pretty important because they guarantee that the enemy is losing BP. I went in there deep and finished people off. On the other hand, I have never seen Sash/a/ growing a pair.

Quote :
He got this untuned, he still says the bot isn't good enough. He is kind of an elitist, anything that isn't autoplay or top tier is shit for him. He says that MBG A can't get as much melee damage as Eris/Ivis, so he thinks the bot is shit.

Spoiler:

MIKA was using an Ivis X, someone else was using an Ivis X or Reine. Can't remember. Was pretty tired.

And I still did more melee damage than someone who was brainlessly rushing in.
That kind of stunt usually allows you to get more damage than usual since you're disregarding any sort of escape route (if you're really bad at crowddiving, that is) in order to output more damage.
But I still outscored him.
Back to top Go down
AgnusDei
Newcomer
Newcomer
AgnusDei

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:19 am

Relict? wrote:
I have more than double his frag count. I think frags are pretty important because they guarantee that the enemy is losing BP. I went in there deep and finished people off. On the other hand, I have never seen Sash/a/ growing a pair.

Quote :

Spoiler:

MIKA was using an Ivis X, someone else was using an Ivis X or Reine. Can't remember. Was pretty tired.

That kind of stunt usually allows you to get more damage than usual since you're disregarding any sort of escape route (if you're really bad at crowddiving, that is) in order to output more damage.

I do agree with you, frags are important, but keep in mind that Sasha damage output was far inferior due to his bot being untuned. Also, if you went deep, why is your contribution so low?

Anyways, I was only asked to post the picture, CBFF isn't really my place, so I think I will leave it at this.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 am

Yes he did well for untuned.

Do you not know being focused by enemy melee gives you negative contribution? I didn't sneak around in the enemy backlines the entire game. 
Even though Winty hates it, I brawled with enemy melee, too. Only when I was confident I could get in a few hits, though. From there I assess whether or not I could finish the opposition. If not, I moved onto the next target. That's how I play, anyways.

Let's leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 am

Quote :
Also, if you went deep, why is your contribution so low?

sunset city is a large map that often results in people spreading out, rather than defending healers. It's incredibly easy to get to the enemy backline undetected due to the size of the map in order to kill people. Doing this wouldn't rack up large amounts of contribution since the entire enemy team isn't shooting at you, just the few people who are sitting around looking for healing.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:30 am

AgnusDei wrote:
Relict? wrote:

Quote :

Spoiler:

I do agree with you, frags are important, but keep in mind that Sasha damage output was far inferior due to his bot being untuned. Also, if you went deep, why is your contribution so low?

Anyways, I was only asked to post the picture, CBFF isn't really my place, so I think I will leave it at this.

Time frame matters too. Parts matter too.
You can go "deep" without getting much contrib. It doesn't that you dived into a group of 10 enemies. (which Jet accel lets you do and get away without relying on tunes to get wlk.)
Back when I used Kuten, I used to get below 200 contrib even though I went as far as the enemy spawn.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 am

Recorded some more Misty Hollow gameplay.

I kind of want to add some commentary because I have so much to say about her and I want to point out what I do wrong while using her, but I don't think that's an option.

Xid's grunting and YESSSes are too enjoyable to listen to and I cannot top that, anyways Embarassed

Guess I'll upload the video now and just briefly talk about some of that stuff in the description.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Sugoi videos and music sir akb
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Thank you sir nilla. I hope I can continue providing entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:45 am

Uploading a Pump Bazooka vid because I finished tuning him.
But I didn't finish leveling him.
So I don't get to demonstrate the true strength of specialized suicide build.
But I did do decent damage considering I only used about half my ammo.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Uploaded a Lios (and Pump Bazooka Mod) video.

I did poorly as Lios, to be honest. I felt there were too many ARTs and I just wanted to play the Lion, okay?

Also recorded an overranging alpha air raider, but it is very long and I have even more frame-freezes than usual. I'll upload it tomorrow.

EDIT: Guess I'll upload it now.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 am

Added a short video where I outrun 3 angry bots.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:24 am

Original Icy is dead lives on.
Upcoming vid is like 9 minutes, haaaa.

Sorry I'm so bad at using her, though.

Alathon shows he is honorable early on, but my scumminess causes me to take lazy shots at him, anyways.
Look at him carry!

Hikaru kept topping me off even though I didn't do too much besides dropping a few people. Thank you, Mister Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:51 am

i feel bad for detuning my icy, even though I never played her. The first bot I actually just completely detuned.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:19 pm

very fun bot
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 pm

SO EXCITING IT EVEN MADE ME LEAVE ARENA
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:08 pm

OOOH SHIT I SEE U DUNKIN WIT THAT ESTES
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:03 pm

That icy video makes me want to watch Selector Infected WIXOS...
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
SO EXCITING IT EVEN MADE ME LEAVE ARENA

N-not that exciting!

Nancy wrote:
OOOH SHIT I SEE U DUNKIN WIT THAT ESTES

ty but build ded rip

Maelstrom wrote:
That icy video makes me want to watch Selector Infected WIXOS...

They have some good music. There's a remix of World's End, Girl's Rondo I've been dying to use. Maybe when I take less than three hours to upload a video.

feeding:

Also features sniping big bounties and fumbling at the score results screen.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am

z1 lyfe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AyeKayBee's videos of feeding   AyeKayBee's videos of feeding Empty

Back to top Go down

AyeKayBee's videos of feeding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next