Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life pictures of yourself!

Go down 
+56
Wah~Sugoi
Astral_Dono
Winty
rehpic
Fuwakomoriya
rei_hunter
IceCream
BlackTea7
duckov
.nyappy.
Aria
Tuskin
Gerrion
ViolentJustice
SuperNova.pt
necrodrakath
Kazejin
nodochii
ziix
Ryuuichiro
uiso
Sean
Aiოi ♥
StickyKeys
aosepsa
Kobrakai
MrCake
AhegaoMaster
reVelske
Nineball
colfenor1337
Sora
Toilet-Flusher
Nilla
Hyoka
Sakura1
Shai
fggt
Emeraldsun
EXNova
boytitan2
Axanael
Valkyrie
mechaRev
Zwiebel Force
Mie
WiFi
That_Wiesel_Guy
KidGlitch
Koiro
Steffan
Relict?
KoumakanScarlet
LS3
RagingV2
CCoRS
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 am

Wow thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:36 pm

She still admitted to being tubby though, not fat but not thin.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm not even fat, the chub on my cheeks I've had since I was a baby.
If insulting my apperance makes you feel superior or better then go ahead idgaf
Doesn't change the fact that you're just a shitty person lol
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
AhegaoMaster wrote:
Chillin with Jesus Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 SomEBSK

I was right only girls that play this game are fat or ugly in this case both. I bet sakura1 is the fattest of them all if he is even a girl that is.
Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 Giphy

Are you fcking seriously insulting girls here, Are you fcking serious now!!

do you have such a low self esteem that your even insulting someone appearance, like wtf yo...

Don;t you fucking dare insult main again, like seriously get over your self, I probably bet Hitler is a better person then you at this point
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Ignoring the fact that hitler killed millions of people and essentially made Germany into a no-mans land due to money becoming useless.

Then yeah.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Hitler? No thats the player named 'jesus' he want a pure white CB I don't I just want a 2,500 miles max distance from the californa server player base so no lagger indos or south americans or eurpeans. You aren't even a girl sakura1 you are just the typical guy passing as a girl in a game just to get treated good and get benefits from horny teenage players like astral god did a few years ago when he pretended to be a girl. This even happen in the latin fan forum a guy that said he was a girl posted a picture of himself wearing a wig in a exactly the same topic as this 1 but the admin notice and posted pictures of his FB and in fact it was him without the wig he keep try to deny it saying those were pictures of his brother and it wasn't her but it was pretty obvious it was him with a wig XD good times in the old latin fan forum.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Just because a small minority did something messed doesn't give you the right to automatically treat the other majority like shit.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 pm

AhegaoMaster wrote:
Just because a small minority did something messed doesn't give you the right to automatically treat the other majority like shit.

When you say that what are talking about? nazis? guys pretending to be girls on the internet? or laggers?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Needs to be a new meme.

"Shut the actual fuck up ese"
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Just add me to ignore list in game and here some forums have that feature but I don't know about this cheap forum.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 pm

And miss out on your posts?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:52 pm

I know im the soul of this forum.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Hitler? No thats the player named 'jesus' he want a pure white CB
There are people who STILL believe in this in twenty fucking seventeen.
Holy fuck.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:50 am

The game server also changed locations quite a while ago, seems to be in Portland now (which is an even worse location).
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:56 am

Portland oregon? or portland Maine?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:21 am

Oregon, just slightly up north but honestly, if you are going to change places stop being in an extremity.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:48 am

Wow now south americans playing from chile or argentina and indonesians are even farther away from the server.

Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 Screen23
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:35 am

That's not how internet works, it's not a straight line from point A to B.

And also, there has to be better ways to get attention than calling women fat on the internet, you miserable miserable child. Perhaps spend a moment to look back upon your life and think about how you managed to reach such a pathetic level.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:10 pm

The distance is even larger if we follow the international cable path. Equal rights for men and women equal treatment why would I treat nice a racist cunt just because she is a woman? Funny that a guy with half of his profile life points taken away for bad conduct telling me to behave Laughing
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Larger than what? Straight line distance? That's an irrelevant comparison. If you are talking about larger than previous distance, that is not necessarily true for SEA, even if it is, it would be of a negligible margin.

And the point is that it's rather cliche and pretty stereotypical of sad little boys in pre-school (or internet) who like to be mean to girls to prove their manhood, "equal" treatment does not change how pathetic said "treatment" is, just don't be that guy.

Also, your argument regarding warnings would be valid if we are talking about a forum with actual consistent moderation guidelines. Even if we are to pretend for a moment that I've done something unbelievably heinous to actually fully deserve said warning, it does not somehow merit your current behaviour, which is pathetic even by typical CB trollchild standards.

Be nice, life is too short to be a cunt on the internet.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 PSimjg6

My niece has weeb cat headphones so I decided to try them on for fun
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:26 pm

when you take silly picture during a midnight party ...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Real life pictures of yourself! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life pictures of yourself!
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24