Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are) Empty
PostSubject: Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are)   Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 am

Again, if you can't really laugh out loud, don't read below and just save it for a better time. Trust me on this one, please.

While strolling around 9-gag for an attempt at fun, i came across a post about Gummy Bears. I loved those when i was little, yet these were sugar-free.

Here's the post from 9-gag for those wondering:

The last note on the candies' description was what piqued my curiosity. And as i started reading, i couldn't believe that this was untampered.

So i looked for the original webpage, and found it i did.

Everything that i read was here. Scattered through 41 pages of comments, yes, but still there.

Some were true, others had hints of imagination. But still, a very good place to read if you ever wanted to look for some "gut humor".

I'm also inclined to buy them in the near future, once their hype goes away from 9-gag. You never know when you'll need Gummy Bears of Death.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are)   Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 am

My aunt from Holland usually buy this for me. But I didn't really liked it. And holy hell those comments.
Back to top Go down

Gummy Bears of Death (Warning: Read only if you can laugh really loud where you currently are)
Page 1 of 1