Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those Weird Habits

Go down 
+19
Aurum_Sol
Valkyrie
Gerrion
Tuskin
That_Wiesel_Guy
aosepsa
Steffan
WiFi
Hyoka
dsp
KidGlitch
Koiro
AnTi90d
Astral_Dono
Trill
boytitan2
Mie
Zwiebel Force
darkomen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Trill wrote:
I don't think people at a size large enough to come close to threatening the weight limit of an elevator would be able to fit enough in to potentially even begin to threaten it.

It'd be a pain in the ass to implement (and pretty rude too). Where do you draw the line as to who is "too fat" to take the elevator. Do you weigh everyone who gets on, or just by size alone? It'd seem dumb to make someone walk just because they're a few pounds over, so do you make exceptions for borderline people? You -could- set rules for these things but seriously, it's an elevator ride that will take a minute at most.

Being overweight is definitely unhealthy no matter the cause but it's still not something you should punish them for. You're not going to get fatcooties from standing next to someone who's overweight.

Their already are weight limits for a decent amount of elevators  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

@Gerrion: I don't think it's weird or unusua for little children to play with long hairs. I played with the hair of my sister in law all the time.

I was the only child in the entire kindergarden who did it. I think you could call it a coincidence of life  Razz 
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm

i have a habit of over thinking things that happen socially often making myself feel alot worse about it.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Trill wrote:
I don't think people at a size large enough to come close to threatening the weight limit of an elevator would be able to fit enough in to potentially even begin to threaten it.

It'd be a pain in the ass to implement (and pretty rude too). Where do you draw the line as to who is "too fat" to take the elevator. Do you weigh everyone who gets on, or just by size alone? It'd seem dumb to make someone walk just because they're a few pounds over, so do you make exceptions for borderline people? You -could- set rules for these things but seriously, it's an elevator ride that will take a minute at most.

Being overweight is definitely unhealthy no matter the cause but it's still not something you should punish them for. You're not going to get fatcooties from standing next to someone who's overweight.

Not sure why you're so truimphant about this, since it usually takes over 1000kg for the limit to be exceeded. Some elevators state a limit in terms of numbers; like 16 ppl being the limit.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Trill wrote:

Not sure why you're so truimphant about this, since it usually takes over 1000kg for the limit to be exceeded. Some elevators state a limit in terms of numbers; like 16 ppl being the limit.

Trust me in America u can get 5-6 people to weigh that much hell at a mall your going to run into at least 20 people who weigh 200 KG.Go to wall mart and the number doubles to 40.

Neither you nor Mie live in America so you both have no clue how bad obesity is over here so just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Trust me in America u can get 5-6 people to weigh that much hell at a mall your going to run into at least 20 people who weigh 200 KG.Go to wall mart and the number doubles to 40.

Neither you nor Mie live in America so you both have no clue how bad obesity is over here so just leave it alone.
Maybe that's because we weren't specifically mentioning 'Murica. Did you see any mention of that?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:42 pm

It's a problem but I see no merit to mock or belittle people because of it.

I have a relatively normal BMI but my mother struggles. She often has difficulty navigating the stairs because of back problems and hip problems. How is she supposed to exercise? How is she supposed to eat well when we are poor?

Obesity - the last refuge for bullies to have their fun.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

Maybe that's because we weren't specifically mentioning 'Murica. Did you see any mention of that?

Kid lives in America, I live in America obesity is mainly a major problem in America. I see no relation here we simply could not be specifically talking about America nope not at all.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Kid lives in America, I live in America obesity is mainly a major problem in America. I see no relation here we were specifically talking about America.
And yet no specific mention was made. What you are saying is just your assumption.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Just can't put it into words.
Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

Kid lives in America, I live in America obesity is mainly a major problem in America. I see no relation here we were specifically talking about America.
And yet no specific mention was made. What you are saying is just your assumption.

Even excluding America the percent of people over weight from disease is extremely small almost no existent actually and even then the disease is a minor factor in being over weight. If you eat healthy it is really hard for a human being to become over weight I am going to put it like this my cousin has cerebral palsy slightly over eats due to his care tackers not knowing much about eating healthy even him with such a physically crippling  disorder is not over weight simply because he does not stuff his face like a fat ass 24/7.

Point is if you become a fat ass their is no excuse really.If you stuff your face with fucking food and never work out you really should not be rewarded with the use of a scooter or elevator. Actually you should be forced to eat healthy and run at least a half mile a day. The planet is over populated as it is we don't need people consuming as much as 2-4 people due to their greed. To disagree with this would take being a over sympathetic dumb ass and then you are part of the problem congrats you are encouraging people to be fat asses which is going to in the long run shorten their life span.

No really you and Mie are being severely stupid right now for the simple fact that  majority of studies show most people in fact almost all are fat fucks from over eating at that point over eating unhealthy food and being lazy. Then they go and put the blame on Fast food industries and other food makers saying it is their fault.  I covered this shit so much in health class it is not even funny.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm

My post was meant as a joke. Sure, there's a shard of truth at the center of it, but it was just supposed to be funny.

Mie is absolutely right, I have no way to tell if the person has an abnormal metabolism or any other contributing factor, and quite frankly, I didn't consider the ramifications of my post being taken so literally. You know why?

Cuz it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
No really you and Mie are being severely stupid right now for the simple fact that  majority of studies show most people in fact almost all are fat fucks from over eating at that point over eating unhealthy food and being lazy.

Hey Valky, did you ever say that people are fat only because of diseases? I don't record that.

KidGlitch wrote:
My post was meant as a joke. Sure, there's a shard of truth at the center of it, but it was just supposed to be funny.

Mie is absolutely right, I have no way to tell if the person has an abnormal metabolism or any other contributing factor, and quite frankly, I didn't consider the ramifications of my post being taken so literally. You know why?

Cuz it was a joke.

I didn't take it too seriously (I guess), my bad if that's what it seemed. Just stated a fact that people might have forgotten.
I honestly didn't expect BT to come with his wonderful arguments and turning your joke post into a brainless discussion; POEPL R ONLY FAT CUZ THEY EAT 2MUCH
LETS FORGET ABOUT DEPRESSION HYPOTHYROIDISM GENETICS
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Mie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
No really you and Mie are being severely stupid right now for the simple fact that  majority of studies show most people in fact almost all are fat fucks from over eating at that point over eating unhealthy food and being lazy.

Hey Valky, did you ever say that people are fat only because of diseases? I don't record that.
No, I didn't. I was talking about the limits of weight and people in an elevator. But if I were to tell BT on his reading comprehensive skills, I'd stoop to his level of using an ad hominem to get a point across.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Mie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

KidGlitch wrote:

Cuz it was a joke.

I didn't take it too seriously (I guess), my bad if that's what it seemed. Just stated a fact that people might have forgotten.
I honestly didn't expect BT to come with his wonderful arguments and turning your joke post into a brainless discussion; POEPL R ONLY FAT CUZ THEY EAT 2MUCH
LETS FORGET ABOUT DEPRESSION HYPOTHYROIDISM GENETICS

Depression and Genetics are mild excuses Hypothyroidism while keeping you from working out does keep you from eating healthy. Genetics keep you from doing neither you can still work out and eat healthy with shit genetics amazing I know. Depression really that is a excuse at times a good one but still a excuse and does not make one incapable of working out or eating properly.

Mie any idea on how many calories to eat a day,How active you should be a day,How each meal should diverse day to day best times to eat. How to learn your body and make personal adjustments to what you can and can not eat or how much of what you can eat based off of your metabolism. Didn't think so. If some one does all this can they still become fat the answer is a giant no actually if some one did 25% of what I listed it is extremely almost nigh impossible to become fat.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Holy FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Mie wrote:
Holy FUCK.
ikr
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Mie wrote:
Holy FUCK.

As tolerant as I normally am, I'm starting to have similar thoughts. And my comment was not directed at you, Mie.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 pm

>thread
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 pm

sometimes i casually hit on people at complete random
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
sometimes i casually hit on people at complete random
I do that too
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 pm

All guys do that at some point.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Stare at the night sky from time to time (Actually when I just happen to be outside or something like that). Full moons sure are pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Those Weird Habits  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Weird Habits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3