Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?

Go down 
+7
Arisaitou
FreedomFighter
Wolf Hikari
Kasane_Teto
Hyoka
ironpen27
Phobos12
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Anyway, I've done some of my characters. I've put it in My Gallery and "My own Robot Design" topic at Artwork and Skins. Care to look of it. And search for something what I miss.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

@phobos

nice chapter 1! and so far and i liked his bio Very Happy

your suggestion about his friend...hmmm...i think, for me, its okay but she/he will be left behind defending the base and phobos will be accidentally teleported to the CB dimension while the fight is ongoing and so on.

and about that Hospital stuff...i think its okay to create one and place an original (your own idea) humanoid doctors who specialize on humanoid bots in the CB universe and Mech technicians/doctors (or whatever you wanna call em!) who specialize on "fully mechanical bots".

i think winberrl, for me, is like a field medic who can give basic/minor repair/healing to humanoid and mech bots.

just giving my ideas here...you can still go through your own Very Happy

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR XD
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks for this.
About Dornum,it's also a good idea to let him on the battle.
I think that now that my exams are over,i might try to make a sketch for Al and Dornum.
EDIT: till tomorrow the 2nd chapter would be on(only if i have spare time this weekend[cousin party,volleyball,dad's friend B.B.Q.,and we're going to the national sanctuary of Aparecida after that])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Hmmm good story, but it's action/sci fi, which I don't do. When I fix my printer I can upload a 2-minute storyboard which then gets to my cousin who fixes the stuff, and gets to draw.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

I made it as an adventure and retro sci-fi looking,cause the Narish Protectorate technology is not to far of what ours will be in the future.(E.G.:power armors,weapons,vehicles,and way of live.)
And also,imagine the shock between the cosmic ark and Alpha's dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Thing is, my cousin fails miserably in terms of mecha, and I can't be stuffed completely.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:00 pm

It's not mecha!
Well,Alpha may look like a robot,but "I believe that under that cold shell,a human heart beats on his chest."*.

Again,check how he looks like:

http://shimmering-sword.deviantart.com/art/Contact-Grunt-Soldier-176682909?q=boost%3Apopular+grunt+soldier&qo=0

He's not a mecha!Well,not totally Smile .

*a line for the 3rd chapter,when he hears Lazz and Crim talkin about him,at a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Phobos12 wrote:
Need what kind?
I excel at creating cyborgs and"lonely wolfs" types,cause most of the characters i make are on these kind.

Oh my, someone tries to get me... Suspect
Just trying to help Sad .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 am

Phobos12 wrote:
It's not mecha!
Well,Alpha may look like a robot,but "I believe that under that cold shell,a human heart beats on his chest."*.

Again,check how he looks like:

http://shimmering-sword.deviantart.com/art/Contact-Grunt-Soldier-176682909?q=boost%3Apopular+grunt+soldier&qo=0

He's not a mecha!Well,not totally Smile .

*a line for the 3rd chapter,when he hears Lazz and Crim talkin about him,at a restaurant.

I'm just saying. My cuz can't draw thing along those lines
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 am

My cousin draw almost everything good,except for monsters.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Chapter 2:Incursion at the unkown

When Alpha arrived at the dimension the portal sent him,it was all pitch black.He could only see some hexagons on the sky of that unkown dimension.He said to himself:"What the hell?Hexagons at the sky?OK,now i'm here and i'm not going away now.I must vindicate the commander's death."
He turned on his flash lights and saw what he was carrying on his backpack:some cartridges,a couple of grenades,some extra plating for his armor and a small computer.He took this last item and turned it on.
The computer said:"welcome,Alpha.you have no new files and messages."
Once he was ready,he started walking,and the sun started to rise.While walking calmly,he stepped on a mine,that exploded and threw him against a rock formation.
Alpha was heavily wounded:his mask dripping blood,his torso shattered by the many shrapnels of the mine and his left fore arm had an bone piercing through his armor.First he cursed himself for letting the guard down.Second,he yelled:"Someone please help me!"
He knew that even not knowing if the inhabitants of that strange dimension were friendly or not,some would have compassion of him.
Before he started to lose his senses,he saw a peculiar figure,with strange legs and uncommon head.He barely knew who was that thing,but it did replyed to his call.He thought:"At least,i hope that it will help me to get out of this."
Once he woke up,he saw that he was on a white tent,with a red cross on it's sides.
He decide to see if that thing he saw was there,so he got on his feet and,dizzy,started to walk,with this thought of thanking whoever helped him,only to see a girl with a strange pink hair talking to a centaur-like woman."

So what did you guys thought of it?
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: 1ST cahpter edit   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Chapter 1:Portal incident

Alpha was called at 5pm to present himself on the headquarters.He thought:"I'm hoping to not have a mission near my birthday."
He putted his clothes,got his pistol and headed to the HQ,that was not too far of his house.
Once he was in there,the commander himself gave him the briefing of the mission:
"First of all,good morning,sarge.
Good morning,sir!
I called you here because we found an old portal device during the underground expansion.It's from our belief that it takes to another dimension,that we never saw before.I want my best man to see where it takes to,understood?
Uh...but,sir,and about my birthday?It's on 4 days.
Do not mind about that.When you come back,we're going to throw a party for you![the commander whispers on Alpha's ears]
...and you are going to promoted."
When the commander said this to Alpha,he became happy.Not because of the promotion,but because finnaly,someone would make a party to him.
"Ok,son.I'm going to provide the equipment you're going to use.Just wait at the locker room.
Thanks sir"
He left the commander alone,and headed to his locker,and saw Dornum,his best friend.
"So how it's going,Al?New mission?
Yeah,right near my birth day,as you can see.
Would be too much to ask some info on it,sir?
Do not call me of sir.We're not at a battle.
Ok,Al.
And on the mission,just a recon.
Where?
At a new dimension,and just some..."
All of the sudden,the alarm starts ringing:"warning!intruders on the under ground facylities.all squadrons,mobilize to defense!"
Before Alpha caught his warscreamer rifle,he said:"Shit!There's where my armor is!"
And he and his subordinate started sprinting trough the halls,never stopping to see what was happening.When they saw that horde of black robots,Dornum launched a flare to twist the black machines attention to it's glow.And when he machines saw it,they sprinted to see what could be that shiny glow,Alpha pressed the trigger of his rifle,bullets blazed on his front,and one by one the machines fell.
"Now,may i call you of sir?
Sure.
Good,sir.We need to secure this portal,to prevent more of these black robots to keep going through it.I'll shut it down manuall...
Wait,let me pass through it.Gonna get this assholes on their town!
Sir,it's not a good idea.
Soldier,are you neglecting a direct order?
...no,sir.
Good,let me pass.
Alpha!
Commander?!?
Take this with you.It's your equipment.
Thanks,si....[chaos bot comes out of the shadows and stabs the commander]
That's why i came here.To kill.[sharps it's bloody blades on the ground]
You son of a...![Dornum shoots the head of the bot,that falls with might at the soil]
Sir,go now.I'll handle the commander here.
Now it's personnal!",he said while jumping on the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 am

No offence, but thats gonna be fucking hard do manga-fy.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 am

sunjae429 wrote:

what sunjae said.

Idle chat's pretty easy to do, but you just tossed in so many new things (What on earth is a warscreamer rifle? And a portal? If you saw the mission prologues they use spaceships to fly to their destination) that you're going to have to do a lot of extra design work.

Also, action is good, but you might want to tune it down slightly until you get to the bigger guys.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 am

Hey Phobos! U started to make a novel u know! affraid

If someone will not draw it for u! y don't send it to any related company!. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm

On the warscreamer:
it's a heavy battle rifle,designed specially to excel on almost any kind of enviromment.It's bullets are nearly 15 centimeters long,and when it's fired,a scream like noise is emmited to confuse and terrorize the enemy.
On about being hard to Manga-fy:
Not that hard to me.
About if it does not give right:
I'm just going to sell the complete plot to a company interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Hyoka wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

what sunjae said.

Idle chat's pretty easy to do, but you just tossed in so many new things (What on earth is a warscreamer rifle? And a portal? If you saw the mission prologues they use spaceships to fly to their destination) that you're going to have to do a lot of extra design work.

Also, action is good, but you might want to tune it down slightly until you get to the bigger guys.

Did'nt you readed the first chapter?
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 am

it may be hard to manga-fy and i think it will take time Very Happy

but i dont think you cant do this Very Happy

just...one step at a time Very Happy

i think the chapters are pretty good!

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 am

Phobos12 wrote:

Did'nt you readed the first chapter?

I read both,

they were... surprisingly hard to follow ><

anyways you don't need a complete plot before you start drawing, maybe you should start now and see how everyone else reacts to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 pm

dude.........you really need to hire someone to draw all of those.
it not easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm

I'd love to see that become a 31-page manga. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

My cousin shall draw it,but i wanna finish the plot so it just gets easyer.
But i'm gonna ask him to draw the first chapter,just to test it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Phobos12 wrote:
My cousin shall draw it,but i wanna finish the plot so it just gets easyer.
But i'm gonna ask him to draw the first chapter,just to test it.

As I said, good luck making it a 31-page manga. Lets hope you can get over 15 pages with that.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks,Sunjae!
I think that till the end of 2010 the first part will be finished.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 am

Ok,now's time to write up the...

General Identification Chart(G.I.C.)

Name:Alexander Gaulle

War name:Alpha

Born:
12/09/2512
Planet of origin:Nian-Prime

Missions given:211 Missions accomplished:208
Missions failed:3

Proficience:power armor usage,mid-range warfare tactics and scouting missions

Regiment:Blood Hounds 2nd
Squadron:Cerberon 1

Preferred weapons: mk.2 war screamer heavy battle rifle
lasher machine pistols
composite knife
CHK assault rifle

Current location:?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?   Anyone here knows and like to draw manga? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone here knows and like to draw manga?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next