Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fave quotes in general

Go down 
+10
darkomen
zerocl
Seraphcrim
MagicPotatoplz
Priskern
Nilla
mechaRev
Magna.Zero
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Fave quotes in general  Empty
PostSubject: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:02 am

Since some one made one for CB :v

Quite a few people "Sorry but your arms are just to short to box with god"

Jan Valentine. "Listen up maggots you know how the plan goes you make the kill you get the spill and if you meet Alucard or that Hellsing bitch don't you quit till they are dead dead dead.

"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right.Bringing the mother fucking death by konami."

"Little hellsing chicky were coming to find you,come on out and play little hellsing, I promise its going to be a lot of fun. We just wana torture you kill you maybe skull fuck your corpse a couple of times burn your house to the ground and go home and masturbate ok.

"Get off bitch I'm supposed to be on top."
"Get the fuck off me fucking vampire slut"
"What up bitch"

"Come on bitch you know the ones who put the fucking chip in me,The chips thats sending them information letting them know we fucked up,They can hear us talking every last goddamn word,If the know I am standing here all fucking up and dieing telling you everything you think they're gona fucking let me live. See I so fucking told you well since I'm fucked why don't I piss a little wisdom on you dipshits (flips middle finger) You can take this clue and shove it up your ass bitch.

Blade "Motherfuckers always tryna ice skate uphill"

Ryan Reynolds from blade 3 "Fuck me, Fuck me sideways"

Facry3 blood dragon tutorial voice "running is like walking but faster"

Liberty prime "communism is the very definition of failure."

Marlon Wayans "you talking about my mom mom momma brace yourself fool"

Dave Chapelle "Im rick james bitch"
"Im rich bitch
"Reach for the skys honky"
"Run bitch run"

Wayne Brady " is wayne brady going to have to choke a bitch"

Adam blade "If thats so I am stronger than god"

"From the neck down? You've come to claim it? Then it's yours! But only if you get naked, down on your knees, and lick my ass bitch!"

Scorpion "Get over here"

Unreal tournament announcer "GOD LIKE !"

Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:01 am

"Mieta!" Ayame from Nagasarete Airantou, not funny enough without the clip
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:18 am

uh, if I have to list them...('though I already put them on my facebook profile)

Spoiler:

I still liked Lily's quote the most, up until now, 'though. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:32 am

''Rice is always better spiced with the misfortune of normalfags.''
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Sagara Sousuke:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

"A 'hero' is a title given to a person for their past achievements for the sake of the world. It's not something you can achieve just by running around claiming to be one." --- Judas, Tales of Destiny 2.

Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

...and we've achieved flaccidstatus.com. But ya done pretty good, ginger.
- Panty (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, English dub)
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:11 am

There are two types of villains in this world, those who go to hell, and those who aren't even worthy to enter hell
- Mikuru [Zero In]
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:22 am

Emiya Shirou - PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Raoh "Soga you can go head and inspire are men nothing will motivate them but showing them the severed heads of the defeated."

When all doing so would do is make his soldier sicks oh raoh u are to funny.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:07 am

" Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."

- Travis Bickle-Taxi Driver

“People are like books, and the world is like a library. Some believe that it is important to be known with the most possible people, and have what we call superficial relationships with mass amounts of people. If you go in a library it's not important to see the cover of the most possible books, what you will learn if to get out a pair of interesting books and take a good amount of time to read them. Those who want to know the most possible only see the cover of many books, maybe they get as far as a few pages through the books, but they never get to read some of them. So there is actually no point in finding the books in the 1st place.”

- Varg Vikernes

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

- H.P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu"

And I tried to translate one of Unamuno's quotes, but since he's Spanish, I guess is ok to post the original, without any translation

"¿Religión verdadera? Todas las religiones son verdaderas en cuanto hacen vivir espiritualmente a los pueblos que las profesan, en cuanto les consuelan de haber tenido que nacer para morir, y para cada pueblo la religión más verdadera es la suya, la que le ha hech
o."

- M Unamuno, "San Martin Bueno, mártir"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"Fuck you." - Donte
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Alathon wrote:
"Fuck you." - Dante
Please close the topic, no further quotes are needed.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Alathon wrote:
"Fuck you." - Dante
Please close the topic, no further quotes are needed.
Say my name.

Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Risking your life is something any person can do. It 's not something amazing, moron. -Garou
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 pm

I have lots.

"Yes, you are! You got those evil spikes on your shoulders! You don't deserve the name Dave! I'll call you Evil Kyon from now on!"

"You kill baby seals and stamp them to your papers! More proof that you're such an evil monster! I bet that you get some turn on torturing animals like that, Evil Kyon!"

"No matter how many times I ask Vulnificus to enter IDDQD or Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start…" -Rai/Levi the slasher
______

"You don’t know enemy spies like I do. They’ll infiltrate any base, kill any personnel, disguise themselves to obtain top secret enemy information and worst of all… seduce our mothers to the point where they become presidents of their fan club!” -no name character referencing Team Fortress 2

"Yes! Let's go clog our arteries!" Vivio

"RAINBOW!" -Sugisaki Ken's opinion of a Super Sentai colour suit. (I was drinking and did a spit take that time. Thank god the computer is fine. It wasnt mine after all.)

"Gather! Stars and lightning, back into my darkness! This is MY Unbreakable Darkness! The power of a King!! FALL, JUGGERNAUT!!!" - Dearche.

"I will make it a Royal Decree, that we not do that again." - Prince Wales Tudor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave quotes in general    Fave quotes in general  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave quotes in general
Page 1 of 1